• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Super fast MBTI test

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Congratulations, you belong to the Beaver (ISTJ) tribe!

The natural handyman of the types, you are great at fixing and maintaining any manner of objects and systems. Cautious and measured, you don’t like to take unnecessary risks. In fact, you don’t like to take any risks at all. For you, caution is the better part of valor. Through diligent work and careful accounting, you’re an important part of any organization you commit to. And commit you do: 100%!
It's been a while since I scored ISTJ. I see where it comes from, but wrong.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I genuinely still scored INFP, oh boy.

Probably some truth in even something so extremely parody-oriented and exaggerated, so I find it funny. I can definitely be this ridiculous at times.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Congratulations, you belong to the Humpback Whale (INFP) tribe!

Daydreamer extraordinaire, you are an old soul, floating peacefully, and sometimes aimlessly, in the waters of your own reflection. You are the most intuitive of all the types; and while society doesn’t always take kindly to your esoteric behavior, it is your intuition that helps you stay strong in those moments of persecution and doubt, exuding a quiet confidence that whispers to the rest of us, “I know something that you don’t”—and if everyone were to be truthful, they would admit the same.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP the first time, INFJ now...

I got INFJ. Probably because I identified as 'mystical' and 'magical.' :unicorn:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP

Tch.

I do relate to the description, though.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, the ESTP excerpt you posted read like the diary of Slater: The 80s Wall Street Bro. :laugh:

And the ENFP profile is kind of horrible when you get into it. It makes them sound like professional moochers. :/

[MENTION=29457]Abendrot[/MENTION] WHY DID YOU BRING THIS HATEFULNESS INTO OUR MIDST???

Don't worry it's equally hateful for every type. :laugh: It's a good balance for the run of the mill compliment sandwich MBTI tests.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I got INTP, but I got INFP husband to take it too. He got ENFJ. While it's not impossible he is an INFJ, there is NO WAY he is an extravert.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I got INTP, but I got INFP husband to take it too. He got ENFJ. While it's not impossible he is an INFJ, there is NO WAY he is an extravert.

Now husband is pretending to be an extravert. Can you spell "unconvincing"?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
ENFP.

And didn't relate to the description. Well that's a norm...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh... I'm a contract killer as well! :holy:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That was way more accurate of a description :whistling:

I'm actually not completely sure that I didn't once go on a long rant on this site about how much I hate it when people let their kids touch my stuff and me in the grocery store :doh:

that some how fits you, i could see you doing that back in prohibition

shhhh... :ninja:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm actually not completely sure that I didn't once go on a long rant on this site about how much I hate it when people let their kids touch my stuff and me in the grocery store :doh:

shhhh... :ninja:

I know nothing i say nothing everything in the previous post is a lie there are no bodies in her basement

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't worry it's equally hateful for every type. :laugh: It's a good balance for the run of the mill compliment sandwich MBTI tests.

More lies from Arbitrary Abendrot! Sad!