• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psych2Go's "Shortest Personality Quiz"

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
http://www.psych2go.net/the-shortest-personality-quiz/

I‘m Shy
Your personality is shy! People sometimes think you're awkward and antisocial, but that's just because they don't know the real you! You can be a bit insecure at times, and this causes you to hide yourself away from the outside world. You aren't a fan of being the center of attention, and you'd much rather just hang out behind the scenes. There's nothing wrong with being a bit shy, but don't be afraid to show people how great you really are!

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I‘m Shy
Your personality is shy! People sometimes think you're awkward and antisocial, but that's just because they don't know the real you! You can be a bit insecure at times, and this causes you to hide yourself away from the outside world. You aren't a fan of being the center of attention, and you'd much rather just hang out behind the scenes. There's nothing wrong with being a bit shy, but don't be afraid to show people how great you really are!

54.2% of people that have taken this quiz have achieved this result.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I‘m Quirky

Your personality is quirky! You aren't the average bear. Honestly, you're kind of a weirdo. But you've accepted that fact! You have eclectic tastes, some of which can make you a bit of an outsider. But you have plenty of friends who appreciate your offbeat personality and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

21.5% of people that have taken this quiz have achieved this result.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I‘m Down to Earth
Your personality is down to earth! Some might say you're boring or lame, but people who matter appreciate your grounded nature. You are the girl or boy-next-door, kind and relatable and always willing to lend a helping hand. You don't have your head in the clouds; you are steady and reliable, a loyal friend to the end.

14.4% of people that have taken this quiz have achieved this result.

Seems mostly right, surprisingly.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I‘m Upbeat
Your personality is upbeat! Because you're always so bubbly, people can sometimes peg you as arrogant or ditzy. But that isn't the case at all! You tend to look on the positive side of life, and your friends love being around you because you're cheerful, friendly, and optimistic.

9.9% of people that have taken this quiz have achieved this result.

Not sure...

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9?
Instinctual Variant
sp
I‘m Quirky

Your personality is quirky! You aren't the average bear. Honestly, you're kind of a weirdo. But you've accepted that fact! You have eclectic tastes, some of which can make you a bit of an outsider. But you have plenty of friends who appreciate your offbeat personality and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

21.5% of people that have taken this quiz have achieved this result.

Eh, could be worse. :3

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I‘m Down to Earth
Your personality is down to earth! Some might say you're boring or lame, but people who matter appreciate your grounded nature. You are the girl or boy-next-door, kind and relatable and always willing to lend a helping hand. You don't have your head in the clouds; you are steady and reliable, a loyal friend to the end.

14.4% of people that have taken this quiz have achieved this result.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I‘m Quirky

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
I‘m Shy