• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Personality Manual

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your answers indicate that you are likely an Enneagram type 4 and a Jungian type INFJ.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your answers indicate that you are likely an Enneagram type 4 and a Jungian type INFJ.

I can actually see you as an INFJ, dichotomy wise, at least, and that is ultimately more valid than the function system.

I don't know where the e4 came from though.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can actually see you as an INFJ, dichotomy wise, at least, and that is ultimately more valid than the function system.

I don't know where the e4 came from though.

Thanks for the input. If you don't mind sharing, what makes you see INFJ?

I get e4 a lot. :shrug:

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thanks for the input. If you don't mind sharing, what makes you see INFJ?

I get e4 a lot. :shrug:

I agree with your typing under functions: You seem like an ESFJ/ENTP hybrid, like Brain in a jar (although you are closer to ESFJ). However, I"ll be discussing dichotomy mbti here.

I don't see INFJ necessarily, but some sort of FJ, most likely NFJ.

First, regarding P/J,
Although you appear spontaneous, scattered, and bubbly on the surface, you seem to have a certain restrained and focused energy deeper down. You strike me as having strong convictions and a more rigid, ordered outlook.

It seems that you have a strong devotion to the wellbeing of other people, even to strangers, and this strikes me as an FJ quality. You also seem to be rather dutiful and conscientious, which is closely related to the J preference.

I am not too sure about your N/S preference, but I'm leaning toward N, because of your predilection for the fantastic and the unconventional. Your utilitarian and universalist outlook (feeling strong sympathy for everyone around you, including those that you have never met), strikes me as more of a NFJ trait than a SFJ trait. SFJs are likely to be more practical and down-to-earth and less concerned about people that they have never met.

As for I/E I have no opinion either way, and can see you as both. My impression is that you are somewhere near the middle.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with your typing under functions: You seem like an ESFJ/ENTP hybrid, like Brain in a jar (although you are closer to ESFJ). However, I"ll be discussing dichotomy mbti here.

I don't see INFJ necessarily, but some sort of FJ, most likely NFJ.

First, regarding P/J,
Although you appear spontaneous, scattered, and bubbly on the surface, you seem to have a certain restrained and focused energy deeper down. You strike me as having strong convictions and a more rigid, ordered outlook.

It seems that you have a strong devotion to the wellbeing of other people, even to strangers, and this strikes me as an FJ quality. You also seem to be rather dutiful and conscientious, which is closely related to the J preference.

I am not too sure about your N/S preference, but I'm leaning toward N, because of your predilection for the fantastic and the unconventional. Your utilitarian and universalist outlook (feeling strong sympathy for everyone around you, including those that you have never met), strikes me as more of a NFJ trait than a SFJ trait. SFJs are likely to be more practical and down-to-earth and less concerned about people that they have never met.

As for I/E I have no opinion either way, and can see you as both. My impression is that you are somewhere near the middle.

Oh, that makes sense. Thank you! :)

RoseGrey

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 6 - The Loyalist
Type Sixes create mutually beneficial relationships and systems for themselves and others. They are responsible, hardworking, and loyal, and tend to be practical problem solvers. They naturally anticipate difficulties which makes them good planners. Sixes experience many emotions though they may not openly express them all. Their fears and doubts can make decision making difficult. Some Sixes are more direct and assertive, seemingly drawn to what they might otherwise fear as a way to conquer it.

ISFJ
ISFJ's are kind, conscientious and loyal, and give freely of themselves to others. They are dependable and practical, and can be counted on to follow through and keep their word. They are quiet and reluctant to ask for help or express their needs, and as a result they may take on too much and feel burdened by their responsibilities. They are perceptive observers of people and have a well-developed inner emotional world. They value stability and security.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I always find it interesting to retake tests later on. This time I got INFP Type 9.