• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Dark Are You?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4111edff03dd868c60516ea143982a84.jpg

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being an ENFJ, I figured your Machiavellian would be higher than psychopathy :devil:

Wow we have close percentages on psychopath lol
eefcbc6ab1ee405702a0fa41cba5182d.jpg

MDP.. You make us feel exposed, we read people's minds but you read ours :thelook: do you think I should redo the test? :newwink:

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Narcissism: 50%
Machiavellianism: 35%
Psychopathy: 38%
Average: 41%

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
smallChart.php

1.17% lighter.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do people really think that the manipulators of this world would admit being darker?

No they'd make everyone think they're innocent.

*sigh and looks down*

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do people really think that the manipulators of this world would admit being darker?

No they'd make everyone think they're innocent.

*sigh and looks down*

Unless you're a rare sort that is darker and honest about it. Not wanting to shun or hide it as much(but not flaunting it of course). I think that would be rather respectable. Those who hide it ... not so much.

Assuming you're not outing yourself as an actual diagnosis like Psychopathy and Narcissism and all the negative baggage that comes along with it.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unless you're a rare sort that is darker and honest about it. Not wanting to shun or hide it as much(but not flaunting it of course). I think that would be rather respectable. Those who hide it ... not so much.

Assuming you're not outing yourself as an actual diagnosis like Psychopathy and Narcissism and all the negative baggage that comes along with it.

Well someone who is psychopathic would have to do it purely for principle and no feeling would come from it.

It is said that narcissists don't even believe they're narcissist.

And the mach's they're out there to take advantage lol. As soon as they let go of wanting to take advantage, the score out of honesty should lower. It wouldn't work to be honest about your score because it requires changing your belief to do so for this part.

or a liar doing the test for giggles (in case for Mach'/ it'd just be coincidental if it matched)

or you got some overly sensitive person who believes they're bad (like a 4) technically exaggerating about how bad they are.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
52 narcissism

27 Machiavellianism

40 Sociopath

40 Average

This makes you 6.83% Darker than the average person. Not very much hè :dry:

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Narcissism 38%
Machiavellianism 40%
Psychopathy 48%
Average 42%

This makes you 8.83% Darker than the average person.

I was born black! I'm serious. But then i turned white.

I miss you Mustafa. You were harmless.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well someone who is psychopathic would have to do it purely for principle and no feeling would come from it.

And the mach's they're out there to take advantage lol. As soon as they let go of wanting to take advantage, the score out of honesty should lower. It wouldn't work to be honest about your score because it requires changing your belief to do so for this part.

or a liar doing the test for giggles (in case for Mach'/ it'd just be coincidental if it matched)

or you got some overly sensitive person who believes they're bad (like a 4) technically exaggerating about how bad they are.
I agree with you.

If a person wants to be really honest about it, then you know it is a very rare human being who actually sees their own self as equal to others. When there are humans starving on this planet, the act of buying a new pair of shoes, a nice house, a fun new video game, etc. is the act of stating your needs are more significant than some other humans' needs. I have to admit to it because I don't feed starving people with every penny I don't use to feed myself. It is really rare to behave in a way that places you as actually equal to others. I think the narcissist questions mostly describe a normal, self-centered human being if you look at it honestly and objectively.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
35 narcissism

54 Machiavellianism

45 Sociopath

This makes you 12.93% Darker than the average person

Not too bad, but I do try to be honest about it, as you say. Whatever darkness is there is part of me, too, and needs to be embraced and incorporated, not denied or hidden.

Last edited:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
15% Narcissism
29% Machiavellianism
25% Psychopathy
23% Average

This makes you 10.17% Lighter than the average person.

Makes sense, as I try to do well. I still have very dark impulses deep within, however.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

That is too debatable not solid. There is too much mixed information to say they can't be self aware as any sort of absolute. That it'd somehow dismiss any validity. Back to the point though we all have a little darkness in us yet we shun or deny it. So to those that don't mind expressing it, I would respect. But I suppose it's natural those unusually darker would be questioned.. I think the opposite would be better questioned.

And yes, not referring to a braggy sort.

Gone

23% Narcissism
38% Machiavellism
33% Psychopathy
31% Average

This makes you 2.17% Lighter than the average person.

Well, if that isn't efficient.