• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Star Trek Captain are You?

Beorn

Permabanned
:D

Your result: Congratulations, you are Captain Jean-Luc Picard!

You may not be as blessed with easy charm and cunning as some other Starfleet Captains we could mention, but this means you've had to sharpen up your other skills, most notably as a tactician and a diplomat. As well as being supremely clever, you have an exceptionally long fuse, which allows you to play the long game in matters of extreme delicacy, even when tempers are becoming frayed all around you. This means you can lead your loyal crew less by instinct and more by a keen understanding of the best way to navigate some extremely strange situations.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Can't say I am surprised with outcome.

Your result: Congratulations, you are Captain Kathryn Janeway!

You're the very definition of grace under pressure. You're someone who, when the chips are down and everyone in your life is starting to look suspiciously upon one another, will find a way to make everyone pull together for the common good. Assuming the Borg leave you well enough alone, of course. Yes, you've had some appalling luck along the way, but when there's only one chance to make things right (even if it takes 70 years), you're diplomatic, resourceful and wise enough not to try and take shortcuts.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The first question makes me want to cry because one time at a Denny's the waitress asked me "How would you like your eggs?" and I said "Yes." And then she said "No, I mean... how do you want them done?" and I said "How are they usually done?" The worst part is that I don't even like eggs. ANYWAY

Congratulations, you are Captain Jonathan Archer!

Pioneers are often celebrated for their achievements, with their mistakes or character flaws left unexamined. You don't have that luxury, as your life is a series of challenges that always force you to look deeper inside yourself to find a solution. No prejudice is left unexamined, and while that's great for character development, it can occasionally make you appear to lack a firm moral core. Thankfully, most of your closest friends and colleagues are aware you are a work-in-progress, and that, given a chance, you will always try and rectify the worst of your very human errors.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
latest

damn, I wanted Archer !

Crabs

Permabanned
Your result: Congratulations, you are Captain James T. Kirk!

It is very fortunate that, among your many gifts, you were blessed with an excess of charm, otherwise your occasionally headstrong and foolhardy impulses may well have left you in real trouble, abandoned by your loyal crew and left to rot in a Starfleet cell. Mind you, these qualities also make you exactly the right kind of person to lead a five-year mission to seek out new life and new civilizations. You're gung-ho, impulsive and emotional, but also a fantastic strategist, and with the help of your exceptionally loyal friends, this makes you practically indestructible.

81b51c4249391c1facfc77320d6cdbcc.jpg

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Please Picard please Picard...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Picard :/

but I wanted to be the Sisko

You may not be as blessed with easy charm and cunning as some other Starfleet Captains we could mention, but this means you've had to sharpen up your other skills, most notably as a tactician and a diplomat. As well as being supremely clever, you have an exceptionally long fuse, which allows you to play the long game in matters of extreme delicacy, even when tempers are becoming frayed all around you. This means you can lead your loyal crew less by instinct and more by a keen understanding of the best way to navigate some extremely strange situations.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your result: Congratulations, you are Captain Jonathan Archer!

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Benjamin Sisko

It's all very well gallivanting around the universe, beaming down to planets and teaching the locals about human concepts such as love and fighting, some people have real life to contend with, actually. You're less of a lantern-jawed hero and more of a gruff, efficient team leader. You make stuff happen, and you have very little time for people who make grand speeches about boldy going places before their starships have even left the dock. When you make grand speeches they are loud, quite aggressive, and solely for the purpose of getting things done.

---
This was a blind test for me. I know nothing of Star Trek. Im off to google who this is.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I know very little about Star Trek, should I get into it and should I be upset that I got Archer?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Janeway! Oh well, at least it wasn't Archer.

She's not a bad captain, she's not the best though (i.e. Sisko)

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Benjamin Sisko

It's all very well gallivanting around the universe, beaming down to planets and teaching the locals about human concepts such as love and fighting, some people have real life to contend with, actually. You're less of a lantern-jawed hero and more of a gruff, efficient team leader. You make stuff happen, and you have very little time for people who make grand speeches about boldy going places before their starships have even left the dock. When you make grand speeches they are loud, quite aggressive, and solely for the purpose of getting things done.

Same