• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Super Villain are you?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
My favorite questions were these two:

36. Do you think that you are superior to everyone around you? (I answered yes)
37. Are you often accused of being conceited? (Oh, uh, yes

You are Apocalypse
You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.

apocalypse.jpg

Apocalypse 72%
Dr. Doom 62%
Dark Phoenix 62%
Mystique 61%
Poison Ivy 60%
The Joker 57%
Magneto 57%
Mr. Freeze 52%
Lex Luthor 50%
Juggernaut 49%
Venom 46%
Catwoman 45%
Green Goblin 45%
Riddler 33%
Two-Face 33%
Kingpin 30%
)

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Dr. Doom 68%
Mr. Freeze 62%
Lex Luthor 58%
Apocalypse 58%
Magneto 54%
The Joker 51%
Poison Ivy 49%
Dark Phoenix 49%
Venom 43%
Catwoman 42%
Mystique 41%
Green Goblin 41%
Two-Face 41%
Riddler 34%
Kingpin 30%
Juggernaut 29%

Manipulative? Check. Others think I'm stuck-up? Check. Intelligent beyond quite a few people? Check. Hm, maybe I have slightly more in common with him than I'd like to think. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *Cough* *Hack* Ok, maybe not. Laughing like that'll asphyxiate me.

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
The Joker

The Clown Prince of Crime. You are a brilliant mastermind but are criminally insane. You love to joke around while accomplishing the task at hand.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Your results:
You are Dr. Doom
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.

Dr. Doom 61%
Apocalypse 58%
Lex Luthor 51%
Mr. Freeze 51%
Magneto 50%
Juggernaut 44%
Dark Phoenix 41%
Mystique 40%
The Joker 38%
Poison Ivy 35%
Venom 33%
Riddler 33%
Kingpin 32%
Catwoman 28%
Green Goblin 20%
Two-Face 8%

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Poison Ivy 76%
ivy2.jpg

You would go to almost any length for the protection of the environment including manipulation and elimination.

It's getting to be more true with every passing day.

Runners-up:
Dr. Doom 75%
Green Goblin 72%

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Yay! I'm Magneto, and a very good one by the look of it:

You are Magneto

You fear the persecution of those that are different or underprivileged so much that you are willing to fight and hurt others for your cause.

Magneto
88%
Apocalypse
83%
Mystique
74%
Dark Phoenix
61%
Dr. Doom
56%
Poison Ivy
53%
Lex Luthor
46%
Catwoman
45%
Mr. Freeze
43%
Two-Face
42%
Venom
41%
The Joker
39%
Juggernaut
38%
Green Goblin
38%
Riddler
33%
Kingpin
23%

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Catwoman - 74%
With a troubled past and an upbringing on the streets you have learned how to fend for yourself through crime.

Venom- 69%

mystique- 69%

P

Phantonym

You are Apocalypse

apocalypse.jpg

You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.

Apocalypse 69%
Juggernaut 64%

:laugh:

KDude

You are Two-Face

You make impulsive decisions at the flip of a coin.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ALRIGHT!!!!!

You are Catwoman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
71%
Poison Ivy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
62%
Mystique
61%
Dark Phoenix
53%
The Joker
50%
Venom
49%
Mr. Freeze
46%
Dr. Doom
44%
Magneto
43%
Riddler
43%
Apocalypse
42%
Lex Luthor
41%
Juggernaut
41%
Kingpin
38%
Two-Face
37%
Green Goblin

With a troubled past and an upbringing on the streets you have learned how to fend for yourself through crime.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
First, I feel like this test is pretty mediocre. A lot of questions are about physicality ('Do you have long hair?' Seriously?) rather than mentality. Also, many of the write-ups are shallow or even miss the point.

Your results: You are Poison Ivy

You would go to almost any length for the protection of the environment including manipulation and elimination.

WTF MAN?! I don't care about the environment....

Probably any issue of social or moral concern as a primary motive could stand in.

And finally, how do so many people not know who Dr. Doom is? To my mind he is easily one of the most famous supervillains ever. Maybe the Ur-villain of the Marvel universe.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm Mr. Freeze... don't know who he is... (43%, got 41% Joker, 40% Dr. Doom, 40% Green Goblin - whoever they are. Where are the literature supervillains?).
Probably because I checked I enjoy low temperatures.

By the way, which type is Mr. Freeze? Because I'd like to add to my "types which test say I am" collection. (I've got already ENTP, INTP, ENFP, ESTJ, ENTJ and INFJ in order of occurence)

KDude

He's one of the mad scientist type of villains, and definitely NT. He's indiscriminate on who he kills.. and doesn't care much about allying with other villains even. Totally focused on his own mission, barely gets involved with other opportunities. Probably a J.. No friends except his wife's cryogenically frozen corpse. Introvert :nerd:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
First, I feel like this test is pretty mediocre. A lot of questions are about physicality ('Do you have long hair?' Seriously?) rather than mentality. Also, many of the write-ups are shallow or even miss the point.

Hey! I scored on that!

I still got Magneto though....

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Apocalypse.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'd go Feeler for Freeze. His entire motive is his undying love for his wife, without whom he doesn't feel like life is worth living. Science is a very distant second to his love for her. He doesn't care in the slightest about money or power. In fact, the only reason he was doing the work he was doing during his origin story was to cure the disease his wife, who was previously cryogenically frozen until he developed a cure, had.

I'd type him INFP.

I reiterate, though, this test does not reflect his inner psychology regardless of type. "Do you like low temperatures?" ain't super insightful.