• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Super Villain are you?

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! So appropriate. :D

You are Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix 66%
Apocalypse 61%
Mr. Freeze 58%
Poison Ivy 53%
Venom 53%
The Joker 52%
Mystique 50%
Magneto 50%
Dr. Doom 48%
Green Goblin 46%
Catwoman 39%
Juggernaut 38%
Lex Luthor 35%
Two-Face 34%
Riddler 30%
Kingpin 25%

A prime example of emotional extremes: Passion and fury incarnate.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
There aren't a ton of female options, and I think anyone who answers affirmatively to the "mom" question automatically gets a "mystique" boost.

That is what I was thinking also.
But why not Catwoman or Poison Ivy?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That is what I was thinking also.
But why not Catwoman or Poison Ivy?

Um....I don't think catwoman or Poison Ivy have a "mom" image in the least.

If you know the comic books at all, Mystique very early on acted as a mom figure to Rogue. (and I am talking WAAAAY back in X-men when I think Paul Smith was penciller... or was it John Romita Jr around #170-180?) in any case It was a big part of her personality. The movie version was much more focused on violence and action, but in the comic she was very "mommish".

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Um....I don't think catwoman or Poison Ivy have a "mom" image in the least.

If you know the comic books at all, Mystique very early on acted as a mom figure to Rogue. (and I am talking WAAAAY back in X-men when I think Paul Smith was penciller... or was it John Romita Jr around #170-180?) in any case It was a big part of her personality. The movie version was much more focused on violence and action, but in the comic she was very "mommish".

Since I am not expert for this kind of things at all.
I took the question as "Are you a woman?".
Case closed.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since I am not expert for this kind of things at all. I took the question as "Are you a woman?".

gee, You might as well use, "Do you like sports?" as a sole either/or indicator of male.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am Lex Luthor. That sounds all right. I am surprised Apocalypse wasn't higher.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
dr_doom.jpg

You are Dr. Doom - Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Lex Luthor. Holla'.
A brilliant businessman on a quest for world domination and the self-proclaimed greatest criminal mind of our time!
lex2.jpg

Lex Luthor 51%
Dr. Doom 50%
The Joker 49%
Magneto 48%
Apocalypse 48%
Mr. Freeze 48%
Dark Phoenix 48%
Riddler 48%
Venom 46%
Mystique 41%
Kingpin 41%
Catwoman 40%
Juggernaut 37%
Poison Ivy 35%
Green Goblin 33%
Two-Face 29%

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Where's Galactus?

Boo-o-o-o!

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Lex Luthor and Green Goblin were running pretty close, but Lex Luthor by a nose.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are Apocalypse -You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.

Don't know who that is, hope he's the baddie :D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Apocalypse

You believe in survival of the fittest
and you believe that you are the fittest.

apocalypse.jpg

wolfy

awsm
You are Venom
Strength, disguise and adrenaline are your greatest weapons.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your results:
You are ApocalypseApocalypse
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
62%
Magneto
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
59%
The Joker
52%
Catwoman
52%
Dr. Doom
49%
Poison Ivy
46%
Mystique
45%
Green Goblin
45%
Two-Face
45%
Venom
43%
Mr. Freeze
43%
Riddler
42%
Dark Phoenix
41%
Lex Luthor
39%
Juggernaut
37%
Kingpin
37%
You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm Joker.

The Clown Prince of Crime. You are a brilliant mastermind but are criminally insane. You love to joke around while accomplishing the task at hand

joker.jpg

After watching Dark Knight, this is a little disturbing.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You are The Riddler 71 % followed by Lex Luthor 66% and Dr. Doom 63%

:D

iamWong

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Joker.

The Clown Prince of Crime. You are a brilliant mastermind but are criminally insane. You love to joke around while accomplishing the task at hand.