• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multitasking test

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Multitasking Test

I'm not sure how accurate this test was but I thought it was fun and was curious to see what you guys get.

I don't like that it doesn't give me a definite you're a good/bad multitasker. Here's how the results were worded: It took me less time than average to select and item, but I slowed down by 6.11% when I had to remember a lot when the average slowed down by only .21% So I'm assuming that means I suck at multitasking which is what I thought even before taking the test. If anyone has any insights on how to interpret the results then let me know.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Weird!

I was .01 seconds slower than average but became 20.55% FASTER when I has to remember 6 symbols whereas others slowed down by 0.21%.

I don't get it! Apparently, I am great multitasker but horrible unitasker!

Maybe something to do with my ADHD!:huh:

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Weird!

I was .01 seconds slower than average but became 20.55% FASTER when I has to remember 6 symbols whereas others slowed down by 0.21%.

I don't get it! Apparently, I am great multitasker but horrible unitasker!

Maybe something to do with my ADHD!:huh:

I don't know much about ADHD, but probably.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Speed: On average, you took 2.66 seconds to find and select an item. Other participants needed 3.22 seconds on average.

More interestingly, however, when you had to remember lots of symbols, you slowed down by 3.54%. Others slowed down by 0.21%.

Memory: On average, you made 0 mistake(s) when remembering memorized symbols. Other people made 0.14 mistakes on average.

Attention on the clicking task: We also measured how much attention you paid to the clicking task (sorry, we cannot tell you how we did it right now because we do not want others to game the test). Your attention score was the highest when you had to remember 3 symbol(s) and lowest when you had to remember 1 symbol(s). On average, other participants had the highest attention scores when they had to remember 2 symbols and lowest when they had to remember 6 symbols.

So... my attention score was highest when I had to remember 3 but lowest when I had to remember 1. ... unexpected but ok.

Kas

Fabula rasa
:dont:

I have no divided attention.

Edit: Wasn't that bad. 2 tasks, but one thing at a time