• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Keirsey and Jung Personality Test - REVISED

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The function use seems about right, maybe I'm just too attached to ESFP because I want to be ESFP? haha

I would say that enneagram 3 is more consistent with Te and extravert....

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Temperament: Rational
Type: INTJ
Functions: Ni > Ne > Si > Fi > Te=Fe > Ti > Se

Strange that Ti is so low.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would say that enneagram 3 is more consistent with Te and extravert....

I'm a fair bit more loose and dance-y than other ENTJs though.

I'm also more uninhibited than your average ENTJ 3w4. I will not hesitate to be a public nuisance by yelling "handsome" from across the room if I see a guy I like.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You look more more like an INFP

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Idealist

INFP

Fi > Ti > Se = Ne > Ni > Te = Fe > Si

On the last test I got ENTP so it's definitely gotten more accurate. Though to be fair, given the cognitive function stack this test gave me, I'm not sure why I wasn't typed as ISFP instead of INFP. It's pretty clearly Fi - Se - Ni - Te as opposed to Fi - Ne - Si - Te.

You could be INFP or ISFP but my guess is your temperament said NF.

Guardian
ESTJ
Fi > Ni > Te > Ne > Fe > Si > Ti > Se

Last time I got INFJ. Very different results. Based on the functions it seems like INTJ, INFP and INFJ would be more likely than ESTJ. The Keirsey temperment sort must be the main factor when choosing type?

Edited to add:

I took it again and the functional results are similar but I must have answered the temperament questions differently because I got different results.

Idealist
INFJ
Ni > Fe > Fi > Te > Ne > Ti > Si > Se

Is there a question?

Result
Your personality type most closely matches that of
Rational
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are somewhat confident that your four letter type is

ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Ne > Fi > Ni > Ti > Fe > Si > Se > Te
Share your personality types with your social media

In my opinion, Te should be way higher than it is. But enh. (Last results were inconclusive)

What do you think your type is? I can see ENFP vs ENTP based on cognitive functions. I assume you are NT based on temperament.

Yeah. You look more like an INTJ. I think the Te vs. Ti questions are reasonable now.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mmm. Let's do this again.

My results were similar to my first results, just with the Ni a bit higher this time:

ISFP
Fi > Se = Si > Te > Ni = Ne > Fe > Ti

Again, you can see ISTJ is trying if failing to happen here, which is representative of how I usually do on Keirsey temperament tests, where I tend to score as a Guardian. It's contradictory, but I both concur with that assessment and solidly believe that my ISFP typing is correct. :shrug:

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
What do you think your type is? I can see ENFP vs ENTP based on cognitive functions. I assume you are NT based on temperament.

Well, I self type currently as INTP, but ENTP, ISFJ and INFJ are on the table I suppose. I think I'm more Fe than Fi, despite the way I answered the personal values questions, but being an Fi type is actually less impossible for me than I had thought previously (I've moved slightly on what I think Fi is, I think).

It's kind of weird though, because I don't feel Ne all the time, but I think that also has a lot to do with unhealthy brain habits.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Please let me know what you think as this is finalized over the next three days. Thanks in advance for your feedback!!!

Typologycentral Kiersey and Jung Test

Result

ENTJ

Te > Ni > Se > Ti > Ne > Fi > Fe > Si

Already at the half of the test I was pretty sure that it will end like this. I can't say that it is wrong since I see myself as xNTJ, because ENTJ profiles tend to have strong cultural bias.

This is basically the same thing as results of Nardi's test, when I took the test last time. (after I solved my health issues etc)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rational
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
ENTP
Ne > Ni > Fe > Fi = Ti > Se > Te > Si​

Good ol' Ti, suppressed down into the middle of the stacking where it belongs

(More later)

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ, Ni > Fe > Ti > Ne = Fi > Si > Se > Te

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Is there a question?

I asked if the Keirsey sort is the determining factor when choosing the type. Based on the Keirsey results, are the other 12 possible types eliminated and then the most likely out of the 4 left is chosen based on functions? It might be more helpful to include the top two Keirsey types since many people relate to more than one Keirsey category. I have always related to both Idealist and Guardian characteristics. I consider myself to be a hard-working, responsible idealist.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFJ

Si > Fe = Fi > Te > Ni > Se > Ne > Ti

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still got NT! Either Kiersey stuff just doesn't fit me or I'm fucking up my answers.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] maybe you could streamline it and combine the Most and Least lists like this:

Most Least
o o I enjoy pickles on my hamburgers.
o o Timetables feel constraining to me.
o o When the phone rings, I just ignore it because George W. Bush did 9/11.
o o I am a patient person.​

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Last time I got ENFP (Ne > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti > Te > Se = Si).

This time, I got INFJ (Ni > Ne > Fi > Fe > Ti > Te = Se > Si).

Again, I feel really conflicted. I am certain I am not an INFJ. (I'm also jealous because everyone else has cool little variety in their function stacks but mine is Intuition>Feeling>Thinking>Sensing. How boring.) Is there any way to take the test where instead of choosing one that is most like me and one that is least like me, you put them in order of 1 to 4, with 1 being most and 4 being least? There were several questions that I was really split on.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Whoa, this is cool (and a lot closer)!

Idealist - ENFJ

Fe > Ne > Si > Fi > Ni > Se > Ti > Te

Except that function order is pretty clearly ESFJ over ENFJ. :thinking: The temperaments probably threw things off.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Rational
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
ENTP
Ne > Te = Ti = Ni > Fe > Si > Fi > Se

Interesting, I actually have doubts if I am an introvert or extrovert now... Any thoughts anyone?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]: why do I keep getting INTJ?
Ni>Fe>Te>Ti=Ne>Si>Fi>Se

Isn't that more consistent with INFJ?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP

Se > Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi = Ne = Te > Si

Last time I got:

Se > Ti > Ni > Fe > Te (I think)
Whatever questions were reworked, I had more trouble choosing between options this go around than last.