• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Kiersey Jung Personality Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The following is a link to a new personality test I’ve been developing. The logic is still undergoing some final testing. To support that testing, I’m asking your help by taking the test and providing any feedback you might have. You may have seen bits and pieces of this in some of the threads I’ve been participating in recently.

Based on the results of this testing over the next five days and subsequent tweaks to the logic, I’ll be publishing the test more broadly. Thank you in advance for your help!

Typologycentral Kiersey and Jung Test

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Artisan ISTP.

That's a first...
:shrug:

Edit: Took it again and got the same, but wanted to post the function stacking:
Ne > Ti > Ni > Fi > Se = Fe > Te > Si

Having Te and Si last is more telling of my type, obviously.

My usual stacking on tests comes out to something like:
Fi=Ne>Ti> Ni>>Se>Te=Fe>Si

Last edited:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFJ

Si = Fi > Fe > Te = Se > Ti = Ne > Ni

It probably would have given me IxFP if my Ne and Se didn't suck, lol
The main problem I can see with this test is that it relies a little too much on broad stereotypes--"possibilities" for Ne, "future" for Ni, "norms/tradition" for Si, "vaules" for Fi, etc. It was easy to see through if you have prior knowledge of MBTI.

At times I found myself relating to more than one answer, and at times I found myself relating to none of them, probably because many answers were not mutually exclusive. Which is fine; usually it's annoying when tests do that. Maybe it would be helpful to be able to rank which you relate to the most/least in order of 1-4 instead of picking one for "most" and one for "least?" That way you create a personalized continuum.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Artisan ISTP.

That's a first...
:shrug:

Part of this is a logic error and part of it is hard to interpret results. Your temperament comes out as SP. That's the first issue. But then your functions come out as follows:

Ne = 6
Ti = 5
Ni = Fi = 3

Which contradicts SP.

Even if the logic is corrected, you would come out as ENTP. :shrug: Will have to think about it. Maybe we need more temperament questions.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
INFP

Fi > Ni = Ne = Fe > Ti > Si > Se > Te

:shock:

Something went wrong there.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The function order makes no sense!

Result
Your personality type most closely matches that of
Idealist
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Ne > Fi > Ni > Ti = Te > Si > Se > Fe
:shock:

Purplemoon

MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
5w6
Result
Idealist
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe = Ti = Te > Si > Se

I'm still unsure of my type.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

Rational
ENTP

Ne > Ni = Ti > Si = Te > Fi = Fe > Se

This is similar to my last results on Nardi's test.

VeniVidiVertigo

MBTI Type
Entj
Enneagram
3w4

Result
Rational
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Ni > Te > Ne > Ti > Fi > Se > Si = Fe

Close. I usually get INTP on others. I love the "tablet like" interface. Based on how it looks, i like it better than any other online MBTI test.

At your request i have some feedback:

My english is not perfect, but - Question 27
"I attempt to discern patterns of behaviors and motivations that others seem have" and "I play hunches and trust my intuition".

Another thing with this test relative to others; It's not obvious what questions gives what result. I think this is good. The underlying values of other online test are like toddlers playing hide and seek. You obviosly see them, but you try to predend you don't. When the questions are not directly obvious, it let's you "trust the test" more to anwer honestly and be less affected by what you could answer.

An example of a question that in my case, was not obvious:
"I try to understand how behaviors and motivations of others are the same or different than my own" - Makes no sense to me. I don't think it's because there's something wrong with the statement, BUT what it describes is foreign to me (i can only guess it is related to Fe). You could (and probably will) check the results and see if a fair % of the types with a dominant function corresponding to the statement, checked that statement under "Most like me"?
If the case is that my Type made that question harder for me to get, but others see it as a given. Than the question is really good!

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Cc: [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] [MENTION=22264]Bush Did 9/11[/MENTION] [MENTION=11809]Hive[/MENTION]

KvPWWcz.png

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ...

Si-Te-Ni-Ne-Fe-=Ti-Se-Fi

Rational

I consistently get the first 3 on cognitive function tests. I think it screwed up my answers because of the Kiesry test, but I'm not a big fan of the Kiesry system anyway. I think STs are perfectly capable of being analytical and pragmatic. Or it could have been due to my low Fi score.

Good job on not making Si about traditions (though the SJ temperament is, but that is the nature of it).

I;m with yamato in that I agreed with more than one on some questions, and none on others.

I'm not sure If I'm mistaking, but when it asks you what you got on other Jung tests, I think ISTJ is missing (unless I skipped over it).

And still some of the answers were too similar. Like one question had an answer that said something about wanting to create a factual argument and another answer to that same question said something about being too literal and relying on facts. They're not exactly the same, but they have the same idea.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP
Ti > Ne > Ni > Te > Fe = Si > Fi > Se

(Increasing awareness of Te isn't surprising, since at this time in my life it seems my work involves more about practical efficient ways of getting things done, with a focus on results and more organizational skills...)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ...

Si-Te-Ni-Ne-Fe-=Ti-Se-Fi

Rational

I consistently get the first 3 on cognitive function tests. I think it screwed up my answers because of the Kiesry test, but I'm not a big fan of the Kiesry system anyway. I think STs are perfectly capable of being analytical and pragmatic. Or it could have been due to my low Fi score.

Good job on not making Si about traditions (though the SJ temperament is, but that is the nature of it).

I;m with yamato in that I agreed with more than one on some questions, and none on others.

I'm not sure If I'm mistaking, but when it asks you what you got on other Jung tests, I think ISTJ is missing (unless I skipped over it).

And still some of the answers were too similar. Like one question had an answer that said something about wanting to create a factual argument and another answer to that same question said something about being too literal and relying on facts. They're not exactly the same, but they have the same idea.

This is very helpful feedback. Thank you. I see the issue.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=22264]Bush Did 9/11[/MENTION]

Result
We’re sorry but your result is inconclusive. This test may not work for everyone.

gdi

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got INFJ.

Ni -Fe- Fi- Si were my strongest. Ne and Se my weakest.

Since I seem to consistently feel torn between INFP and ISFJ yet I always tests as INFJ I think it is a type I need to consider.

I like how the test focuses on weaknesses as well as strengths.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I got:

Rational ENTP
Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi = Te > Si > Se > Fe

It's actually quite good because I always score with Ne as high as Ti, and the order of the functions doesn't differ too much from the order in my signature (if I recall correctly -Si being the last of my introverted functions, at least; and having low extroverted functions except for Ne-).

I noticed a funny pattern in myself, because I had trouble with questions 9, 18 and 27 (almost like a happy ending for OCD). Anyway, 18 and 27 was a personal problem because in one I couldn't decide which was most like me, and in the other none of them was like me. But in question 9 there's an option that says "easily recognize shared values, feelings or social norms". Does the "recognize" mean "spot" or "accept"? Because I recognize them quicky but don't engage in them or accept them.

Also, I agree with this. In other tests (once you've played with them enough to understand which statement belongs to each function), your hand just goes with what you know it will give yu the expected result, so having statements that are not stereotypes of the archetypal function tests is great!

Another thing with this test relative to others; It's not obvious what questions gives what result. I think this is good. The underlying values of other online test are like toddlers playing hide and seek. You obviosly see them, but you try to predend you don't. When the questions are not directly obvious, it let's you "trust the test" more to anwer honestly and be less affected by what you could answer.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFP
Ne > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti > Te = Se > Si

Oh man, there were a few that I was super de duper torn between. Maybe this test would be better if the user were to just rank the four statements from most to least like me instead of choosing two out of four every time. (Also, wow. Normally tests suggest that I dance along the ENxP line, but this one is implying that INFJ would be a viable second guess.)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Part of this is a logic error and part of it is hard to interpret results. Your temperament comes out as SP. That's the first issue. But then your functions come out as follows: Ne = 6 Ti = 5 Ni = Fi = 3 Which contradicts SP. Even if the logic is corrected, you would come out as ENTP. :shrug: Will have to think about it. Maybe we need more temperament questions.
Oh then it's not that far off from my typical MBTI result. I usually test as INTP, but almost more like INxP since the T/F dichotomy is usually close to 50/50. I test pretty strongly as INP though.
So this is showing something similar - clearly an NP with a Ji preference.
Temperament tests usually peg me as NT though.

Status
Not open for further replies.