• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Healthy Is Your Diet?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
48% Healthy.

i think working at Chipotle is why it's that high and eating at Chipotle for free is why it's that low.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You are 72% healthy

- eating fruit is not esp healthy

Empyrean

You Are 92% Healthy

Your diet is extremely healthy, and you are very well educated on nutrition.
And you eat so well, you're definitely able to have the occasional splurge. So enjoy it!
You won't die from one ice cream cone... unless death from happiness counts.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
52%. 1st world ectomorph bulking problems.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am on my way of being healthy?! I don't think so

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are 20% Healthy

healthy-1.jpg

Your diet is freakishly unhealthy. It's amazing you're still alive!
Stop subsisting on white bread and candy - and consider eating a vegetable once and a while.
A salad never killed anyone, but using a donut as a hamburger bun sure did!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You Are 76% Healthy

Your diet is quite healthy, but you don't too crazy with what you eat.
You know how to eat what's good for you, but you're also careful not to deprive yourself.
And that's the healthiest way to be!

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
40%

Critique: You're on your way to having a healthy diet, but you have a ways to go. Everything is okay in moderation. But you don't quite have moderation figured out yet.
Advice: Eat less junk food. Especially junk food that glows in the dark

Excuse my ignorance but.. Glows in the dark?

On the contrary I don't even eat much junk food.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 92%

"Your diet is extremely healthy, and you are very well educated on nutrition.
And you eat so well, you're definitely able to have the occasional splurge. So enjoy it!
You won't die from one ice cream cone... unless death from happiness counts."

Checked off most of the list. I didn't check off eating beans/lentils 1x a week. I love fresh produce, not a fan of fried food, but I do binge on shit like Sour Patch Kids when the mood strikes.. usually once a month. Aside from dark chocolate & frozen yogurt, I don't eat sweets often, these days. Used to bake some whole grain cookies/cakes (w/fats subbed in w/yogurt, sugar cut down or subbed) that were pretty decent, though. Should get back into that, again. Home-made pizza (whole wheat, nonfat mozzarella, fresh vegs & fresh sauce) is a pretty good alternative, if you have the patience for it. Sometimes the peppers make it too watery, though.. gotta work on that.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
You Are 0% Healthy

healthy-1.jpg

Your diet is freakishly unhealthy. It's amazing you're still alive!
Stop subsisting on white bread and candy - and consider eating a vegetable once and a while.
A salad never killed anyone, but using a donut as a hamburger bun sure did!

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
52% but I'm not a vegetarian and I think these questions are geared towards that end.

I think these questions are based on old and obsolete ideas of health, most of which have been disprove. The biggest one I can think of is the idea that fat and cholesterol is the worst thing ever.

We've recently discovered that the biggest problem is sugar. Just sugar. Of course everyone is different been at least in my case-and most people I know-this is true. I love meat, and recently have started eating more dairy, the fatty kind, but I have always hated sugar and even with all of my pre-exiting health problems I am still the healthiest person in my family...of almost everyone I know.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are 28% Healthy

You're on your way to having a healthy diet, but you have a ways to go.
Everything is okay in moderation. But you don't quite have moderation figured out yet.
Eat less junk food. Especially junk food that glows in the dark.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are 36% Healthy

You're on your way to having a healthy diet, but you have a ways to go.
Everything is okay in moderation. But you don't quite have moderation figured out yet.
Eat less junk food. Especially junk food that glows in the dark.