• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Alpha/Beta Personality Quiz

baccheion

You are Lime Green:

32% Mid Alpha
28% Mid Beta

The Alpha Woman Meets Her Match

You are a hybrid of Mid Alpha and Mid Beta. You are easygoing, and with your good relationship skills, you can create an equal, compatible relationship with someone like yourself (Lime Green). Since both of you tend to shy away from confrontation, this safe, secure partnership would have only a low degree of conflict. However, because you are a hybrid, you have several more challenging options (Red, Yellow, Green). With any of these matches, you would be the nurturer and your partner would be the leader. You might have to develop a little more Alpha so that you can occasionally push back.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Purple:
16% Low Alpha
46% Mid Beta

As an emotional person you value your relationships a lot, but you lack self-confidence and find it difficult to sound your own horn. Although you have strong opinions, you are uncomfortable fighting for what you believe in. You might be drawn to partners with High Alpha (Yellow or Red), which puts you at risk of being bullied. Because you do not like confrontations and seek compatibility, you need to learn not to back away from challenges. You would do best with a partner similar to you (Purple or Pink) or a Mid Alpha (Blue or Lime Green).

Good, that's my favorite color.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You are Red:

58% High Alpha

0% Low Beta

You are exceedingly dominant, in fact, downright bossy. Since your controlling Alpha is so strong, you need to soften it by developing your Beta side and allowing yourself to feel vulnerable. Your best fit is a partner with High Beta qualities—but he or she should also have at least a Mid dose of Alpha, or else you will roll over him/her. Look for a partner who falls in Blue or Lime Green. If your partner is too much like you (High Alpha- Low Beta), the two of you will end up in endless arguments and power struggles.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are Green:

52% High Alpha
62% High Beta

You are a “true” hybrid: high in Alpha and Beta. You are very self-confident and ambitious, and you will lead as well as compromise in a relationship. This is an unusual profile since most of us are not high in both qualities. You will match with many people, but be careful about a partner who is in the {Pale Beige} box; that relationship will be codependent since you will do all the work. Your ideal match is with someone like yourself or someone adjacent to you (Green, Blue, Yellow, Lime Green).

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are Green:

52% High Alpha
62% High Beta

You are a “true” hybrid: high in Alpha and Beta. You are very self-confident and ambitious, and you will lead as well as compromise in a relationship. This is an unusual profile since most of us are not high in both qualities. You will match with many people, but be careful about a partner who is in the {Pale Beige} box; that relationship will be codependent since you will do all the work. Your ideal match is with someone like yourself or someone adjacent to you (Green, Blue, Yellow, Lime Green).
Exact same score, same percentages and everything.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are Pink:
16% Low Alpha
56% High Beta

You are very accommodating and sensitive, and you seek security and stability in your relationships. You do not like to rock the boat and tend to avoid competition and confrontation. Your strength is in your emotional accessibility; you seek deep relationships and are able to compromise, but you lack spunk and confidence. Your most complementary partnerships are with the stronger Alphas in the color chart—but beware of becoming codependent with someone who dominates you.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"You are Blue:
36% Mid Alpha
60% High Beta

You are a good mixture of Alpha and Beta; you probably get along with everyone and are well liked. You are confident without being overbearing. As a cooperative person, you may prefer letting your partner take the lead—but you are not a pushover. You will partner well with a strong Alpha (Green, Yellow), since you can hold your own. However, you will be comfortable in a stable, secure relationship with another person like yourself, in Blue."

This makes a lot of sense. I tend to prefer very dominant partners because I've always felt that I can handle them. I'm not afraid to challenge their ideas, and usually have no problem competing with them on an intellectual basis. I like to be submissive, but only if my partner is very dominant; otherwise it feels demeaning.

That being said, I'm in the first balanced relationship of my life, and "comfortable" is a perfect way to describe it.

baccheion

"You are Blue:
36% Mid Alpha
60% High Beta

You are a good mixture of Alpha and Beta; you probably get along with everyone and are well liked. You are confident without being overbearing. As a cooperative person, you may prefer letting your partner take the lead—but you are not a pushover. You will partner well with a strong Alpha (Green, Yellow), since you can hold your own. However, you will be comfortable in a stable, secure relationship with another person like yourself, in Blue."

This makes a lot of sense. I tend to prefer very dominant partners because I've always felt that I can handle them. I'm not afraid to challenge their ideas, and usually have no problem competing with them on an intellectual basis. I like to be submissive, but only if my partner is very dominant; otherwise it feels demeaning.

That being said, I'm in the first balanced relationship of my life, and "comfortable" is a perfect way to describe it.

What's your personality type?

á´…eparted

passages
You are Yellow:
52% High Alpha
44% Mid Beta

You are High Alpha and Mid Beta, which means that you are dominant in most relationships but have the capacity to collaborate and compromise. However, you have to guard against imposing your strong will and overpowering people. You will match up well with a partner who has a strong Mid to High Beta profile and will allow your Alpha to lead. Your best match is with someone more laid-back than you, who will help you take the edge off when necessary (Blue or Pink).

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You are Pink:
8% Low Alpha
66% High Beta

You are very accommodating and sensitive, and you seek security and stability in your relationships. You do not like to rock the boat and tend to avoid competition and confrontation. Your strength is in your emotional accessibility; you seek deep relationships and are able to compromise, but you lack spunk and confidence. Your most complementary partnerships are with the stronger Alphas in the color chart—but beware of becoming codependent with someone who dominates you.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Pink:
2% Low Alpha
54% High Beta

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are Green:
78% High Alpha
74% High Beta

Maybe I've read a few too many fanfictions, but I would absolutely love a detailed explanation of this concept. It's hard to scroll through AO3 without stumbling across at least one A/B/O fic. While sometimes I read them, I don't 100% get it. Is there a place I could do that?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Blue:

38% Mid Alpha

56% High Beta

You are a good mixture of Alpha and Beta; you probably get along with everyone and are well liked. You are confident without being overbearing. As a cooperative person, you may prefer letting your partner take the lead—but you are not a pushover. You will partner well with a strong Alpha (Green, Yellow), since you can hold your own. However, you will be comfortable in a stable, secure relationship with another person like yourself, in Blue.

Sounds about right.

Allywally

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
?Did anyone else get this description?

40% Mid Alpha

24% Low Beta

You are confident in many situations, but you are not intuitive about the feelings of others and tend not to work hard to maintain your relationships. You are super low-key, sometimes too laid-back, and conflict-avoidant. You need a partner who is higher in Beta than you are (Yellow, Lime Green), so that you can learn to be more tuned in to others.

Fate

I am Purple:

16% Low Alpha
50% Mid Beta

As an emotional person you value your relationships a lot, but you lack self-confidence and find it difficult to sound your own horn. Although you have strong opinions, you are uncomfortable fighting for what you believe in. You might be drawn to partners with High Alpha (Yellow or Red), which puts you at risk of being bullied. Because you do not like confrontations and seek compatibility, you need to learn not to back away from challenges. You would do best with a partner similar to you (Purple or Pink) or a Mid Alpha (Blue or Lime Green).

Purplemoon

MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
5w6
You are Blue:
34% Mid Alpha
66% High Beta

You are a good mixture of Alpha and Beta; you probably get along with everyone and are well liked. You are confident without being overbearing. As a cooperative person, you may prefer letting your partner take the lead—but you are not a pushover. You will partner well with a strong Alpha (Green, Yellow), since you can hold your own. However, you will be comfortable in a stable, secure relationship with another person like yourself, in Blue.