• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which of the 5 Love Languages are You?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like making my partner an artistic music is more of acts of affection and affirmation rather than real "gift giving" as it is not always something tangible that can be used in any fashion.

Yes, it could probably blur the line between affirmation, service, and quality time. All of those things. But it's not a gift. At least when someone write's me a song I don't have to figure out where to put it.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, it could probably blur the line between affirmation, service, and quality time. All of those things. But it's not a gift. At least when someone write's me a song I don't have to figure out where to put it.

Oh my god I feel this XD

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think my primary love language has changed over time, is this normal? I used to appreciate affirmation and physical affection more... but now I see the most value in acts of service. I don’t know if it’s because of the wisdom I gained from past failures, or because I simply stopped expecting others to say a kind word or give a loving touch (even innocent ones like holding hands or a pat on the back).

Either way, gifts have always been the last thing I’d want from anyone. :laugh: I feel awkward enough receiving gifts in general because I feel unworthy/undeserving of them (which is why it’s far easier for me to buy things for myself, at least I’ve “earned” them as a working woman!).