• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gender Role Test

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
75% Feminine
33% Masculine

Typically feminine.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
61% Masculine
50% Feminine

Undifferentiated-Androgynous

What does that even mean?

I have been classified as an undifferentiated androgynous, what does that mean? - Quora
Someone gave an answer
I have to admit, I have never heard the term “undifferentiated” before, but apparently it means that you don’t exhibit many masculine traits, nor do you exhibit many feminine traits - generally, it seems you don’t possess many characteristics that would be associated with either gender, making you sort of gender neutral in that regard. You’re not feminine, and you’re not masculine either.

Androgynous here seems to refer to the fact that you seemingly exhibit about equal amount of male and female personality characteristics.

I can see that...

And what's funny is. My body even looks more feminine compared to most "men".

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your personality is:

Male: 11%
Female: 47%

Your scores:

Male: Very low

Female: Average

This makes you Occasionally Feminine.

I knew it, lol

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
69 male stuff.

44 female stuff.

My god, when I think that being assertive is still viewed (we are in 2019!!) as "more masculine", and....to take another example tenderness is supposed to be "more feminine",

this society is trying to stick some shit into our head. Same idea as I'm concerned for "taking risks", or "loving children".

(sorry am I supposed to avoid swearing at all costs as a lady if I do feel angry ?:dry:)

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
72% female
11% male

“Typically female” lol

(I’m neutral towards kids, but I avoid swearing like the plague lol
Also, my PC wouldn’t let me take this quiz. It kept getting flagged. I had no problems on my iPad though.)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
J
72% female
11% male

“Typically female” lol

(I’m neutral towards kids, but I avoid swearing like the plague lol
Also, my PC wouldn’t let me take this quiz. It kept getting flagged. I had no problems on my iPad though.)

I used to avoid swearing around kids. Until I moved to an area where they run aroubd shreiking and screaming public unatended. Seriously EVERYWHERE! Fancy places late-night, BARS. The damned library sounds like a playground!)
So I stopped caring. Hell, not like they could hear me over own their own demanic decibels anyway.

But I do swear less than I used to. Hearing other women say “ fucking” every other word is just disgusting. Like they’re trying to proove how “cool/ badass” they are.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My dad was a Sailor (Navy), and he swore like a sailor lol. Every other friggin word was a swear word.
When I was about 12 years old, I was playing by myself at the park. I was dropping every bad word I knew and feeling proud and rebellious about it. Then my brain asked: "Do you know just how stupid you sound?"
And that broke the appeal :rofl1:

Now, curse words trigger a sort of OCD in me. Whenever I'm overly exposed to it, the words bounce around my head without end. It's like Tourettes (sp), in that I could be thinking of something pleasant or trying to pray and $*&#, #(*&%$*. I can tell my brain to shut up, but it does absolutely no good and it takes several days to get it out of my system.

I use proxy words, as you can see :rotfl: Flipping, friggin, fracking, doggonit, dagnabit. And my favorite and most used one: Tarter Sauce!! (I watched too much Sponge Bob with my kids rofl)

As for kids... I'm too selfish and self-centered. I like my space and freedom too much. I isolate too much. I cannot be a disciplinarian; too passive and permissive. So, babies make me swoon and I wave to and smile at other kids. I like kids just fine... as long as they're someone else's. :rofl1:

TorquoiseEnneagram

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Masculine: 47%
Feminine: 67%

Self-analysis from prior to this test, gave me estimates of 70% masculine and 60% feminine, with 20% (with the remaining 50%) of the masculine being biological in nature (I am scientifically male, nearly ubiquitously)

So compared to my self-analysis, considering this is measuring gender roles rather than perception of gender, which in reality is a combination of scientific gender and societal gender roles, I'd say my self-analysis was roughly on spot, with my actual perceived gender being more ambiguous than initially thought (but only by 10%, with feminine being 7% higher and masculine being approximately 3% lower than anticipated)

mgbradsh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Masculine: 47%
Feminine: 56%

Undifferentiated/Androgynous

*shrug*

shinedowness

MBTI Type
ANFJ
Enneagram
8v7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My Result

I will try to send a picture of my result to you. Screenshot_2019-04-10 Gender Role Test.jpg

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I already know what I am, for tests these simple it's so much more fun having a friend take it for you! Here it is:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Your scores:
vertical-chart.png

Masculine: Very Low
Feminine: Very High
[h=2]This makes you Extremely Feminine.[/h]

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
giphy.gif

I get 33%/64% today. Only missing 1% this time.