• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gender Role Test

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
gender_zpsjk8olqko.png

[MENTION=23796]Crabs[/MENTION] I think we looked for a test like this before but never found one. Thanks [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION].

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Casually Masculine
39% Masculine
22% Feminine

Crabs

Permabanned
[MENTION=23796]Crabs[/MENTION] I think we looked for a test like this before but never found one. Thanks [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION].

As with most of these tests, the questions are too circumstantial. Oftentimes, I'm more sympathetic (or empathetic) toward animals than people, but the question simply asks "Are you sympathetic?" As far as dominance, that really depends on circumstances too. I don't walk around trying to intimidate people or assert myself as more dominant than they are, but if someone violates my boundaries or tries to intimidate me, they'll see a different side pretty quickly.

Casually Masculine

Masculine = 56%
Feminine = 28%

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, is it only me and [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] who are blessed like sailor moon characters?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm seeing somewhat of a trend where Fe/Ti types tend to be more masculine, and Fi/Te types tend to be more feminine.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm seeing somewhat of a trend where Fe/Ti types tend to be more masculine, and Fi/Te types tend to be more feminine.

Yet another trend I don't fit WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ;_;

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Casually masculine. :shrug:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not sure if the test is working for me.
Will report back later.

nightlymajor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
61% Masculine, 36% feminine, which makes me casually masculine with average scores on both sides. (I'm a woman ;) ) Interesting test.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Yeah I have, back when I still typed myself INFP. I'm pretty confident in my Fi use though.

You can have both Fi and Fe as strong functions.

However, if you're sure then I won't question it. This stuff is idiosyncratic anyway.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can have both Fi and Fe as strong functions.

However, if you're sure then I won't question it. This stuff is idiosyncratic anyway.

I guess I should say I've never seen an ounce of Fe in me. Is there a reason you suspect INFJ for me other than my result of casually masculine? I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning - I can be convinced of any type, really.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I guess I should say I've never seen an ounce of Fe in me. Is there a reason you suspect INFJ for me other than my result of casually masculine? I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning - I can be convinced of any type, really.

I'm not quite sure what Fe is.