• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Machiavellianism Test

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you score on the Machiavellianism test?

MACH-IV: Machiavellianism Test

Here is what I got:

Your score was 76 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the high Machs, people who do not belive in the goodness of the world and that because that it must be manipulated, people who Machiavelli would approve of.

Interesting since I do not see myself this way at all. I guess it comes from being cynical towards the world in general though I don't always act on that cynicism (and I'm aware that my being honest often isn't in my interest)

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your score was 28 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the low Machs, people who will hold out for the goodness of the world and avoid manipulation. Not the people Machiavelli would approve of.

Enneagram
9w1
These questions are confusing. Is it proof of low intuition if you are slow to take a test with very general and ambiguously defined questions? I'd love to hear something on that. I'm no good with blanket statements. I need to know why I am the way I am. I think this is now going to be my intro thread. Hi. btw I am apparently not so evil at 16 and Typh0n needs to work on himself some more.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your score was 63 of 100.

^ You can still be a good person. A lot of what I answered was cynicism, not that I was approving of what they're doing. So the score is a bit misleading.

á´…eparted

passages
Your score was 56 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the low Machs, people who will hold out for the goodness of the world and avoid manipulation. Not the people Machiavelli would approve of.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your score was 56 of 100.

^ You can still be a good person. A lot of what I answered was cynicism, not that I was approving of what they're doing. So the score is a bit misleading.

^

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Another 56.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah, the questions seem to be about how you think people in positions of power act, not necessarily how you would act in a given situation.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
"Your score was 91 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the high Machs, people who do not belive in the goodness of the world and that because that it must be manipulated, people who Machiavelli would approve of."

I ain't surprised considering I love Machiavelli as a writer and historical figure.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
"Your score was 80 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the high Machs, people who do not belive in the goodness of the world and that because that it must be manipulated, people who Machiavelli would approve of."

I kind of knew the answer already. I always think that had I read Machiavelli when little (an adapted version), I'd have a country of my own now. If I ever have children, The Prince will be my parent teaching book.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your score was 73 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the high Machs, people who do not belive in the goodness of the world and that because that it must be manipulated, people who Machiavelli would approve of.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Score: 82/100.

High Mach