• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interactions Style Test

Do you think this test gives you a correct result?

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's only 4 questions!

Interaction Styles Personality Test

The Interaction Styles Are:
  • Chart the course (INFJ, ISTJ, INTJ, ISTP)
  • In Charge (ENFJ, ESTJ, ENTJ, ESTP)
  • Behind the Scenes (INFP, ISFJ, INTP, ISFP)
  • Get things Going (ENFP, ESFJ, ENTP, ESFP)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chart the course (INFJ, ISTJ, INTJ, ISTP)

You are a goal oriented person and focus on setting the direction and having a course of action to follow. Once that course of action is established, you help others to focus and make sure things are on track. You don't like approaching things in an ad-hoc manner, preferring to know what's going to happen and having a plan for achieving the desired end results. You want to make sure that the right decisions are made and have a need to foresee what needs to be done.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Was somewhat torn on the last question:

Got "Behind the Scenes" based on one answer and "Get Things Going" based on another.

thanks for this [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] :)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Behind the Scenes (INFP, ISFJ, INTP, ISFP)

Your focus is on getting the best result possible, taking in many different inputs to come to informed decisions in support of that. You are interested in many different points of view and different information sources and seek to integrate them. As you are open on the approach and options, your style is calm and quiet and you may not voice strong opinions or convictions. You have more patience than others and are able to take the time to gain support and develop consensus. You quietly encourage participation from everyone in the group and are often a person who makes things happen behind the scenes, sometimes while others get the credit.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Chart the course.

If we put this together with my Guardian result on your other test, that would give me a type result of ISTJ.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chart the course.

That was a short test.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I scored Behind the Scenes, which is correct.
The description is not that great though. I am not interested in consensus nor gaining support. I seek a variety of sources for inspiration, not input from people. I experiment to get the best result and prefer being an independent contributor; I dont really collaborate (hate teams). I've never had an issue of people taking my credit either.

Your focus is on getting the best result possible, taking in many different inputs to come to informed decisions in support of that. You are interested in many different points of view and different information sources and seek to integrate them. As you are open on the approach and options, your style is calm and quiet and you may not voice strong opinions or convictions. You have more patience than others and are able to take the time to gain support and develop consensus. You quietly encourage participation from everyone in the group and are often a person who makes things happen behind the scenes, sometimes while others get the credit.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Get things Going (ENFP, ESFJ, ENTP, ESFP)
Result 4 Image
Your goal is to inspire others to action, to persuade, involve others and serve as a facilitator. Your focuses is on the interaction and you have an expressive communication style. Your enthusiasm and upbeat nature is contagious and generates excitement for new ideas, possibilities and options to explore. You want decisions to be made in a participative way with everyone involved and engaged in the process.

Mmm. Maybe?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Can you elaborate a little more?

I identify almost 100% with the ctc description. I identify more with bts than the remaining two interaction styles, but not as much as ctc. I'm not interested in having everyone contribute. I just want to get shit done.

I don't think the quiz worked for me because I identified with too many of the answers.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ok so the first time I took this I got in charge and that was like so wrong it couldn't be more wrong so I took it again and changed the answers I was stuck on.

Behind the Scenes (INFP, ISFJ, INTP, ISFP)

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Chart the Course

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Behind The Scenes - INFP, INTP, ISFJ, ISFP

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You are a goal oriented person and focus on setting the direction and having a course of action to follow. Once that course of action is established, you help others to focus and make sure things are on track. You don't like approaching things in an ad-hoc manner, preferring to know what's going to happen and having a plan for achieving the desired end results. You want to make sure that the right decisions are made and have a need to foresee what needs to be done.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I got Chart the Course, but I read the description of Behind the Scenes and sounds like me most of the times.

I think I notice a difference when I'm part of the "crew" and when I'm in charge. When I'm part of the Oompa Loompa trade union, I prefer doing my part right and quickly, and maybe help others do their part right and quickly. I actually don't like being in charge because I hate having to feel responsible for others' mistakes, so I tend to be a liiiittle bitchy boss. In general I don't like planning, I think changing the course of the process several times, despite being dangerous because of possible inconsistencies, can make projects be seen useful from different perspectives. I love chaos and sudden opportunities. I only take the lead if it's extremely necessary (like... a dictatorship?), that is to say, when the person in charge is completely useless. Even when I'm an Oompa Loompa I expect my peers to put as much effort as me, so I don't have trouble calling their attention (probably in a passive-aggressive way, like "You seem busy with your phone, should I finish your part?" *adorable smile*)

But no, I don't like being in charge of every aspect of the project... unless it's my idea, then yes. I'm very exigent with myself, so I'm exigent with others too. In high school, when people from my group didn't do their part and instead were uploading their "Crazy Night at the Club" photos, I'd do the whole work by myself but leave them out of the assignment.