• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interactions Style Test

Do you think this test gives you a correct result?

• Total voters

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Behind the Scenes (INFP, ISFJ, INTP, ISFP)

Your focus is on getting the best result possible, taking in many different inputs to come to informed decisions in support of that. You are interested in many different points of view and different information sources and seek to integrate them. As you are open on the approach and options, your style is calm and quiet and you may not voice strong opinions or convictions. You have more patience than others and are able to take the time to gain support and develop consensus. You quietly encourage participation from everyone in the group and are often a person who makes things happen behind the scenes, sometimes while others get the credit.

I got the right answer.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Chart the Course. Neither it nor Behind the Scenes is really me though. I'm a little bit of both those (and not in the least like the other two rofl)
I'm too introverted to play well with others. I go off either by myself or in support of whomever needs it the most.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Get things Going (ENFP, ESFJ, ENTP, ESFP)

Your goal is to inspire others to action, to persuade, involve others and serve as a facilitator. Your focuses is on the interaction and you have an expressive communication style. Your enthusiasm and upbeat nature is contagious and generates excitement for new ideas, possibilities and options to explore. You want decisions to be made in a participative way with everyone involved and engaged in the process.

Seems about right :) I usually get along with everyone when I've got a group project, my only problem is when people don't like my way of working or are annoyed because of my "enthusiasm and upbeat nature" but thats their problem if they prefer things to be boring :newwink:

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Behind the Scenes. I think that's accurate

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In Charge (ENFJ, ESTJ, ENTJ, ESTP)

You focus on getting things through other people and have a driving energy to lead the group towards the goal. You are focused on results and prefer to get actions done quickly. You make decisions quickly to keep yourself and others on track. You hate wasting time and don't want to backtrack or do things over. You naturally gravitate towards positions where you are supervising, mentoring, mobilizing resources and taking action. You notice quickly what isn't working and act quickly to correct it.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Result Image
Your focus is on getting the best result possible, taking in many different inputs to come to informed decisions in support of that. You are interested in many different points of view and different information sources and seek to integrate them. As you are open on the approach and options, your style is calm and quiet and you may not voice strong opinions or convictions. You have more patience than others and are able to take the time to gain support and develop consensus. You quietly encourage participation from everyone in the group and are often a person who makes things happen behind the scenes, sometimes while others get the credit.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Behind The Scenes. Yeah it's true, really I just want to be responsible for dealing with different types of people as little as possible, because it's stressful trying to find a way to cater to them all. I would also suck at/wear myself out from teaching a classroom for that reason.

Jaguar

In Charge (ENFJ, ESTJ, ENTJ, ESTP)

You focus on getting things through other people and have a driving energy to lead the group towards the goal. You are focused on results and prefer to get actions done quickly. You make decisions quickly to keep yourself and others on track. You hate wasting time and don't want to backtrack or do things over. You naturally gravitate towards positions where you are supervising, mentoring, mobilizing resources and taking action. You notice quickly what isn't working and act quickly to correct it.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Get things Going (ENFP, ESFJ, ENTP, ESFP)
Result Image
Your goal is to inspire others to action, to persuade, involve others and serve as a facilitator. Your focuses is on the interaction and you have an expressive communication style. Your enthusiasm and upbeat nature is contagious and generates excitement for new ideas, possibilities and options to explore. You want decisions to be made in a participative way with everyone involved and engaged in the process.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Chart the Course: You are a goal oriented person and focus on setting the direction and having a course of action to follow. Once that course of action is established, you help others to focus and make sure things are on track. You don't like approaching things in an ad-hoc manner, preferring to know what's going to happen and having a plan for achieving the desired end results. You want to make sure that the right decisions are made and have a need to foresee what needs to be done.

Comment: This is almost like a High vs Low Extraversion (E/I) and High vs Low Conscientiousness (J/P) test, but not quite. For example, Get Things Going could be interpreted as EP, but the description sounds more like EF.