• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interactions Style Test

Do you think this test gives you a correct result?

• Total voters

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got Get Things Going, but it sounds a little too deliberate for me. I'm not really one for group efforts in general, but if I'm in some kind of project then I guess I'm more of a facilitator than anything because I prefer to go with the flow but keep the momentum from stagnating at the same time. During presentations though I'll easily outshine my co-presenters if they aren't actually interested in communicating the message to the audience - if I have to educate others then I make sure that I keep the topic interesting and stimulating.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chart the Course. :shrug:

tbh I think I'm a blend or Chart the Course and Behind the Scenes. It really depends on the team and my mood. I generally really dislike guiding the way and would rather kick back and just contribute, but if things are a mess or I think people are incompetent, I'll totally try to give direction, just to get stuff done and moving.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chart the course (INFJ, ISTJ, INTJ, ISTP)

Left to my own devices, I think it'd be behind-the-scenes, but in a work environment chart-the-course seems to fit.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram

You are a goal oriented person and focus on setting the direction and having a course of action to follow. Once that course of action is established, you help others to focus and make sure things are on track. You don't like approaching things in an ad-hoc manner, preferring to know what's going to happen and having a plan for achieving the desired end results. You want to make sure that the right decisions are made and have a need to foresee what needs to be done.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
chart the course...

i guess that could describe my internal process, but as far as my actual involvement i would assume that behind the scenes would be most accurate...

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Behind the Scenes (INFP, ISFJ, INTP, ISFP)

a33b6410-4fa7-11e6-af5a-238f5cc88f82.jpg

Your focus is on getting the best result possible, taking in many different inputs to come to informed decisions in support of that. You are interested in many different points of view and different information sources and seek to integrate them. As you are open on the approach and options, your style is calm and quiet and you may not voice strong opinions or convictions. You have more patience than others and are able to take the time to gain support and develop consensus. You quietly encourage participation from everyone in the group and are often a person who makes things happen behind the scenes, sometimes while others get the credit.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Get things Going (ENFP, ESFJ, ENTP, ESFP)

Result Image
Your goal is to inspire others to action, to persuade, involve others and serve as a facilitator. Your focuses is on the interaction and you have an expressive communication style. Your enthusiasm and upbeat nature is contagious and generates excitement for new ideas, possibilities and options to explore. You want decisions to be made in a participative way with everyone involved and engaged in the process.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
In Charge (ENFJ, ESTJ, ENTJ, ESTP)

Result Image
You focus on getting things through other people and have a driving energy to lead the group towards the goal. You are focused on results and prefer to get actions done quickly. You make decisions quickly to keep yourself and others on track. You hate wasting time and don't want to backtrack or do things over. You naturally gravitate towards positions where you are supervising, mentoring, mobilizing resources and taking action. You notice quickly what isn't working and act quickly to correct it.

+ "You want to make sure that the right decisions are made and have a need to foresee what needs to be done." This is also me. ;)

Well, I am a SHARK. :D

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You are a goal oriented person and focus on setting the direction and having a course of action to follow. Once that course of action is established, you help others to focus and make sure things are on track. You don't like approaching things in an ad-hoc manner, preferring to know what's going to happen and having a plan for achieving the desired end results. You want to make sure that the right decisions are made and have a need to foresee what needs to be done.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Was torn on question #2 but regardless I got Behind the Scenes (INFP, ISFJ, INTP, ISFP).

Your focus is on getting the best result possible, taking in many different inputs to come to informed decisions in support of that. You are interested in many different points of view and different information sources and seek to integrate them. As you are open on the approach and options, your style is calm and quiet and you may not voice strong opinions or convictions. You have more patience than others and are able to take the time to gain support and develop consensus. You quietly encourage participation from everyone in the group and are often a person who makes things happen behind the scenes, sometimes while others get the credit.

Besides the four types listed being the four types I'm the least likely to ever be, the description was pretty accurate. Except for the parts I crossed out. I would never let that fly.

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chart the Course

Violetrose93

I agree with my result Chart the Course but that's not typical for an ISFP or INFP is it? I am typicqlly and carefully informative but under extreme stress or know you very well ( family) can be be directive.? Can someone please explain how this is possible? I have always strongly related to Fi.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with my result Chart the Course but that's not typical for an ISFP or INFP is it? I am typicqlly and carefully informative but under extreme stress or know you very well ( family) can be be directive.? Can someone please explain how this is possible? I have always strongly related to Fi.

It's possible you are like me and are very close to the middle of the P-J divide. Also this test is only 4 questions. It's not definitive. ;)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This have me the result that would be for ENFP. I'm not extroverted.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got "chart the course". Seems accurate.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chart the Course.

Behind the scenes.

Although I’m hardly patient. I do best when left with the material to mull over on my own. I enjoy exploring possibilities.