• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you subconsciously afraid of ?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What Are You Subconsciously Afraid Of? • Inspower.co

For me it is fear of commitment (what a surprise !:D)

The fear of commitment is the most underrated fear there is. It is often dismissed as a "little thing" or even a "selfish act" , and never really gets its proper treatment.
You fear that certain parts of your life will become boring and routine like after committing to it. No matter if it's a demanding job or a new relationship, you fear that once things become "official", they will bore you and make your life dull (or worse).
The thing that will help you to overcome this fear is this: Keep in mind that the reason you got into this situation in the first place is because you liked it. So why wouldn't you like it in the long run? And isn't it worth exploring?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The fear of boredom is one of the most underrated fears.
In the age of instant knowledge, it is very easy to get lost in the flow and lose your interest.
We believe that now, that you are aware of that fear, you are well on your way to overcoming it. Try learning new languages, find new hobbies and meet new people, these are some starting points that will lead you to more and more interesting paths in life.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fear of Death

The fear of death is the one of the most permanent fears in a persons life. It is always there, always keeping the fire burning.
Amazingly, the fear of death is very easy to overcome. Most people fear death because they still haven't lived enough: They still haven't learned all they wanted to learn, they haven't seen all the places they wanted to see, and haven't experimented all they wanted to experiment. What you need to do is start living life like YOU want to live. Forget all about what society would say and do something that is just for you. After you make that change, you will start to make your dreams a reality, and you will lose the fear of never accomplishing them

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Loneliness? Could it be even more wrong?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Fear of Success

(this is actually so so true, and there are probably many reasons for it which I will try to untangle)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know because it's subconscious. Which isn't a joke answer - that's what I really believe about the topic.

Now, a joke answer is choosing an age group that's older than me on the question "If you could go back in time to a certain period in your life, which one would it be?", because we need to go back, @RAFZ - back to the future!! I just generally hate revisiting the past and my past selves, probably because I'm a perfectionist, and the past is one thing we can no longer edit no matter what's wrong with it and how easy it would have been to do otherwise.

The quiz says my fear is betrayal. :ninja:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fear of Failure

66c79e4b-bf7c-4942-b6a5-123a840e602a.jpg

You often find yourself thinking about what would happen if you fail at certain points in life. Sometimes you dismiss that fear on the spot, and sometimes you let in linger.
On special occasions, that fear can really control your life and steer you away from great opportunities.
You probably haven't realized it, but most people share that fear with you. That little voice in your head that tells you how things can go wrong.
The best advice we can give you is the most simple one: Stop giving that voice meaning. Try to use a new voice, one that will see all the good things that can happen in life and how would their positive outcomes would affect you. We know it seems hard, but we are sure that if you'll give it a chance, you will succeed!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
let your mind flow...

What Are You Subconsciously Afraid Of?
Fear of Success

The fear of success is probably the most common fear of the 21st century. In a decade when all our information and creation is easily shared and spread, most people feel like they can't experiment with their minds. We worry that people will judge us and make up their minds about us in a moment.

This fear is a little tricky to overcome, but with a little faith and strong will, it can be accomplished. What you should do is just confront it head on! Write everything you've always wanted to write, debate on every subject that interests you and think every thought you've kept away hidden in the back of your mind. Once you start doing that, you will see how your thinking process improves and your confidence grows. Once you let your mind flow, you won't care about what others think of you, because you will know better! You will be more knowledgeable than most people, and you will see the small bubble they've locked themselves in. You will see the world in much bigger eyes, and you won't care about what others think about your opinions.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fear of Boredom

In the age of instant knowledge, it is very easy to get lost in the flow and lose your interest.
We believe that now, that you are aware of that fear, you are well on your way to overcoming it. Try learning new languages, find new hobbies and meet new people, these are some starting points that will lead you to more and more interesting paths in life.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The fear of loneliness is a very common fear. Every person feels it. It doesn't matter if you are surrounded with dozens of friends and family members or not, the fear of loneliness is always there.
In order to overcome this fear, you must take a good look at your life and picture how it would be if you were lonely. Try to imagine your daily routine: where would you go and who will you see, and then, think about how does that make you feel. Is it really the worst feeling you could imagine?
If your answer is "yes", try to make a practical "Last Resort" plan. Schedule your day, find activities you will want to do and where you could meet people with similar interests - so you will NEVER be lonely or afraid of being lonely again.

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Fear of Boredom

===

Ironically, I think this is a boring answer. Also, probably not the right one. If that's what I'm afraid of, it's really subconscious. Some of the answers other people have gotten seem much more apt.