• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Actually New MBTI Test

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Really? lol

I got ISTJ too, but I wonder if that was me knowing which ones would lead me to that answer. I have a history of doing that on the cognitive function tests. I would've put more in the middle on some of the questions, but maybe that helped me get the right type. Who knows?

You and most (if not all) others will do the same. It's hard to be entirely objective in your answers when you know the key and like particular aspects better than others.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I had to physically stop myself from answering in such a way that would actually give me an accurate result.

I got ENTP, as expected from a test with this little depth.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
It's hard to be entirely objective in your answers when you know the key and like particular aspects better than others.

This.
I tried to get INTP but I liked some of the sensor answers more! And so I got ISTP just like every stinking time I take a stinking MBTI test.
*despair*

/DG/

This.
I tried to get INTP but I liked some of the sensor answers more! And so I got ISTP just like every stinking time I take a stinking MBTI test.
*despair*

???

Why do you not want to be an ISTP? I find both INTPs and ISTPs to be awesome types.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Because I am eternally confused. Initially I had no problem identifying as ISTP, and then I learned about functions. I'm still Ti-dom (because inf Fe) but I relate more to Ne-Si (INTP) than Se-Ni (ISTP). I still always score ISTP on tests that concentrate on dichotomies. If I'm INTP, then I'm probably stuck in a loop on this subject. If I really am ISTP, then my understanding of Se and Si are more flawed that I thought or I'm just really blind to myself. My parents only understand dichotomies so they drill me that I'm a sensor (they're both NPs) because I notice and retain a lot of tiny physical details. Me? I don't know anymore.

I have a "type me" thread if you want to see more of my typing tirades.

/DG/

Because I am eternally confused. Initially I had no problem identifying as ISTP, and then I learned about functions. I'm still Ti-dom (because inf Fe) but I relate more to Ne-Si (INTP) than Se-Ni (ISTP). I still always score ISTP on tests that concentrate on dichotomies. If I'm INTP, then I'm probably stuck in a loop on this subject. If I really am ISTP, then my understanding of Se and Si are more flawed that I thought or I'm just really blind to myself. My parents only understand dichotomies so they drill me that I'm a sensor (they're both NPs) because I notice and retain a lot of tiny physical details. Me? I don't know anymore.

Ah ok, no that makes sense. It just sounded like you were trying to force one type because you didn't like the other is all. Glad to hear it isn't that.

I don't think I'm awake enough to fully analyze your text in terms of determining your type though. :p

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

What's your understanding of Se and Si?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INFP, but mainly because I knew what answer was what. It's hard for me to take an MBTI test now...I can predict the outcome too easily.

The description is hilariously bad...I have read it before somewhere else too....

The INFP's friends and loved ones will come to admire and depend on them for their optimism.

:rotfl:

The ISFP description may actually suit me better.

Starry

I got INFP, but mainly because I knew what answer was what. It's hard for me to take an MBTI test now...I can predict the outcome too easily.

The description is hilariously bad...I have read it before somewhere else too....

:rotfl:

The ISFP description may actually suit me better.

Perhaps it's been a while since I've taken one of these because with the way I was answering the questions I thought for sure my results would be INFJ
but I got...