• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ or INFP Test

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ or INFP Test [Celebrity Types]

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ - 82%
INFP - 18%

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP 76

INFJ 24

Idealistic, imaginative, and passionate, you have a strong sense of your personal values and ideals and you tend to feel ill at ease in situations where you have to compromise these ideals due to external demands. You are very sensitive to the dictates of your own imagination and conscience and by default, you dearly want to give others space to be who they are. Thoughtful and considerate, you most likely find it easy to accept society's eccentrics and misfits without rendering judgment. Open and tolerant, you dislike prejudice and stereotypes and you are sometimes liable to give people the benefit of the doubt in situations where others think that "you should know better." Because of your idealism, you may sometimes neglect to give yourself enough credit for the things you accomplish or to speak up for yourself in relationships and groups. Your challenge in life is to balance authenticity with practicality and find a way to be true to yourself and yet live in harmony with the world around you.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your result is: INFP

Idealistic, imaginative, and passionate, you have a strong sense of your personal values and ideals and you tend to feel ill at ease in situations where you have to compromise these ideals due to external demands. You are very sensitive to the dictates of your own imagination and conscience and by default, you dearly want to give others space to be who they are. Thoughtful and considerate, you most likely find it easy to accept society's eccentrics and misfits without rendering judgment. Open and tolerant, you dislike prejudice and stereotypes and you are sometimes liable to give people the benefit of the doubt in situations where others think that "you should know better." Because of your idealism, you may sometimes neglect to give yourself enough credit for the things you accomplish or to speak up for yourself in relationships and groups. Your challenge in life is to balance authenticity with practicality and find a way to be true to yourself and yet live in harmony with the world around you.

INFP 59% 41% INFJ

But both of the descriptions fit, but :shrug:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've taken this before and I dislike most of the answer options. I can immediately tell which are supposed to be for which type because they're really stereotypical. Both descriptions suit me equally well.

INFP - 53%
INFJ - 47%

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
INFP - 65%
INFJ - 35%

I don't like the way these tests portray Fe at all.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP 35%
INFJ 65%

that was neat i guess

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Infp 53%
INFJ 42%

Lol some of these questions made no sense, but I'm not an NF.

Looks like other INFX didn't like it either.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Damned it. One question wrong -.-

Luckily the result does not make difference hehehe :smile:
INFP 35%
INFJ 65%

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The "end justifies the means" questions I had to arbitrarily answer because I don't think I can provide an accurate answer when I haven't faced every scenario. I don't think I would torture another being in any circumstance, unless something broke my brain. I would kill in some circumstances if the individual was harming or killing.

The question about only adults having access to the full range of emotions is something I disagree with. I've met child artists who express complex, dark emotions. If people stop to really listen, they can find that children's emotions are richly deep. Adults have had more pain and conformity pressure, which is different from children, and also deserving of listening and respect. There is also one question where you either have the heart of a child or a the soul of a sage, and I think they are the same thing.

This gave me:
INFP 59%
INFJ 41%

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP - 71%
INFJ - 29%

Clearly I am not an INFJ ;)

alexisia

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFP-29%
INFJ-71%

Thank you for posting this. Helps with clarifying the nuances.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ: 71%
INFP: 29%