• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Many Kids Should You Have?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blogthings Version, since my other one was a bust. ;p

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
One kid again? Can someone read my answers and tell me what about them gives the impression that children are a good idea?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You shouldn't have kids, but mostly because you don't want them!
You don't particularly like kids, and you certainly don't like them enough to have them around 24-7.

You are childfree by choice, and you doubt you'll change your mind. It annoys you when people say you will.
There's nothing wrong with not having kids. You just wish the rest of the world agreed.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't particularly like kids, and you certainly don't like them enough to have them around 24-7.

You are childfree by choice, and you doubt you'll change your mind. It annoys you when people say you will.
There's nothing wrong with not having kids. You just wish the rest of the world agreed.

Oh hey no kids again.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Should Have One Kid

Having a child is something you'd like to experience, but you're not sure about a crew of kids.
While there are downsides to having an only child, you would be able to devote all your resources to him or her.

You want to be able to balance a family with your other goals, and that would be hard to do with a lot of kids.
One kid is totally manageable for you. It may be a bit stressful to have a child, but it would be totally worth it!​

Oh thank God that the internet validated this for me. This was my plan all along and I'd hate to have to reorient on account of this test

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

Permabanned
over nine thousand

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You should have one kid

Well that's handy to know, since I have one kid and I've also had The Snip

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You shouldn't have kids.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you mind if your house is messy?

Do you mind if your house is loud?

:rofl1:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
As many or few as you and your spouse can support and handle.

Get married first. Then have kids then stay married. Have solid jobs and support your family.

It's just that simple!

I would like to have two or three.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Should Have One Kid

Having a child is something you'd like to experience, but you're not sure about a crew of kids.
While there are downsides to having an only child, you would be able to devote all your resources to him or her.

You want to be able to balance a family with your other goals, and that would be hard to do with a lot of kids.
One kid is totally manageable for you. It may be a bit stressful to have a child, but it would be totally worth it!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Should Have Two Kids

You can definitely manage a small family, and having kids is one of your major goals.
That being said, having kids is not all you want to do. Two is a perfect number for you!

You want to make sure your children have the best upbringing possible, but you still want to live a balanced life.
Having two kids will leave you just enough time and money to do the things you want to do for yourself and your family

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I were to have a kid, I'd likely only want one. This was decent. xD
----------------------
You Should Have One Kid

One kid is totally manageable for you. It may be a bit stressful to have a child, but it would be totally worth it!