• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Many Kids Are You Going To Have?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One kid lol

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Two kids.

Funny thing, that's my personal dream number of kids. I would never have kids in an odd number. It's either zero or two.

Watchtower

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Three kids!!! :D That's kind of unfortunate since I've basically given up on the idea of having any. It'd be great to have all three in one go.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
None! :spindance:

I like kids as long as they can talk instead of screaming, they're not too "mature" (like when they're 10 or so and they begin the "adult thinking"), and, of course, I'm not responsible for them. I do have fun thinking weird stuff and playing with cloaks and costumes with them, though.

I think that if I ever had kids, I'd most likely resent them because I have to take care of them instead of doing whatever I'd rather be doing (because I'm responsible), but it's not the kids' fault and they don't deserve that, so I prefer not having any.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I like kids as long as they can talk instead of screaming, they're not too "mature" (like when they're 10 or so and they begin the "adult thinking"), and, of course, I'm not responsible for them. I do have fun thinking weird stuff and playing with cloaks and costumes with them, though.

I think that if I ever had kids, I'd most likely resent them because I have to take care of them instead of doing whatever I'd rather be doing (because I'm responsible), but it's not the kids' fault and they don't deserve that, so I prefer not having any.

Yeah I'm already resentful with my sisters who are both teens. Think of how worse it would be with kids. Yeah they don't deserve a grumpy parent so I'm not planning on having any.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whoever made this quiz clearly adores children... that's what I got out of it. :shrug:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

This basically. Not 100%, but basically.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Basically this. I would have to put up with the bad times and since I can finally have some peace and quiet, I intend to relish it. I will totally still be a high school teacher, though.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
One kid. Fuck that shit.

á´…eparted

passages
None

You like to live life to the full! With a future jam-packed full of adventure, you just don't have time for kids. You're going to have a peaceful life, that's for sure

Correct. I hate children, never want them, and hope that my friends never have them!

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Two Kids

"Two children is the perfect amount for you! You'll have the luxury of time to yourself, but will still have a beautiful family to share your love with. You're lucky."

Eh, if I did want kids that would be the maximum amount. Though I don't see children being in my near future.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Twins... this triplet, is gonna have twins (hopefully, someday). :D :wubbie: :heart:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

That's how it has turned out. I'm still on board with getting either a robot or a monkey.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
None. I always meet several guys at the same time .... It happens I find myself non-satisfied in the end so.... It would be hard to know who's the father :devil::D

Just joking of course :gleam:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
None

You like to live life to the full! With a future jam-packed full of adventure, you just don't have time for kids. You're going to have a peaceful life, that's for sure

That's the plan.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Twins

Two for the price of one! You are so lucky. Yes, it may seem difficult handling two at a time, but you're just the kind of person who can handle it!