• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Funny Nerd Test MBTI

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Test

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
e4e6948d1ba8dcfc.jpg

Champions of rule and tradition, defender of convention and order, the ESFJ values predictability, consistency, promptness, and continuity. This love of order, stability, and tradition most often manifests as a fanatical and almost compulsive control freakery, combined with an anal-retentive streak that is at once maddening and infuriating to those around them.

ESFJs are often friendly, outgoing, and generous, at least until you cross them. This generous nature, in combination with their obsessive need for control, makes them ideal for such jobs as Jedi master, senior bank teller, or middle management at a large chain department store. Most ESFJs die of heart attacks, at least the ones who aren't slain in a galactic power coup made possible by the rigid, dogmatic inflexibility and self-absorbed narcissism of their Jedi order.

1. Not me in the slightest.
2. I seriously hope this wasn't due to the IQ test. Probably wasn't--they very likely wanted to test the type/IQ correlations and so didn't actually link this to a result. XD
3. There's one question that I'd vary answering. Maybe I'll retake it with the small change.

Aaaaaand got ISFJ on the retake. XD

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
5772ab523fcf7128817313.jpg

The INFP is a dreamy, imaginative, idealist, capable of finding the good in anything or anyone, even something as foul as Newark, New Jersey. INFPs are sometimes dangerous to the well-being of society as a whole, as they are prone to adopting subversive and destructive ideologies like "The world should be fair," "People should treat one another well," and "You know, 'Friends' is a really, really stupid television show."

These irrational thought patterns may sometimes cause INFPs to run off and join the circus, the Resistance, or the Rebellion, where they tend to do well in any position requiring excellent hand-eye coordination or mastery of the Force.

I guess it's right, except about hand eye coordination:rotfl:!
The IQ stuff was weird, why didn't we get the scores back?

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
b0c89d3ef651a586.jpg

The ENFP is a creative thinker who sees all humanity as connected to a cosmic whole, and gives of himself tirelessly to improve the condition of his fellow man.

Whether he's creating bizarre religions aimed at bringing us all back to our origins as immortal space aliens made of pure thought or conducting seminars and classes on alien abduction, the ENFP is always seeking the answers to the great mysteries of life, such as "Who are we?" and "How can I use two tin cans and a Radio Shack multimeter to bring enlightenment to the world?" and "What is it with UFOs and anal probing, anyway?"

RECREATION: The ENFP is gregarious, outgoing, and slightly silly; they often spend their leisure time engaged in role-playing games, having pillow fights that lead to wild, lustful lesbian orgies, or being abducted by space aliens.

COMPATIBILITY: ENFPs are happiest in relationships with Tom Cruise.

Famous ENFPs include anyone who has ever dated Tom Cruise.

:holy:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I got ISFJ.

I didn't even try on the IQ questions because I really don't give a shit. It's not worth my mental energy.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
be59a89b84823b47.jpg

ISTPs are quiet, unassuming people, who tend to be mechanically gifted but withdrawn and reserved. ISTPs often need a great deal of personal space and "alone time," which may give others the impression that they are aloof; in reality, this time is necessary to hide their secret identities.

The typical ISTP leads a dual life; his outward reserve and quiet masks an inward seething rage at the injustice of life--often, the death of a loved one at the hands of a criminal. In this secret life, the ISTP uses his mechanical gifts to create a terrifying arsenal of bizarre weapons with which to strike fear into the heart of evil. Sometimes, ISTPs may become evil themselves, either slowly over a long period of time or in response to a perceived rejection from the very people they are trying to save.​

Pretty accurate description, like looking into a mirror

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I got ISFP, but S/N and J/P were essentially right on the line...

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ

Oh dear me. It was the IQ questions, wasn't it. :rofl1:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Smart move. I did try and didn't even get any feedback, damn it.
The sudden IQ test was unexpected and annoying. Didn't want to spend the 5 or what minutes on it. On the other hand I'd love to hear about their theory behind it and methods of application

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFJ

Very close on sensing/intuition.

I love the way they worded the statements. I don't think this site takes themselves seriously, but I loved their tone.

Didn't try on the IQ test either, lol they're going to think we're a bunch of idiots.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ as well. lol
I didn't bother with the IQ questions. This correlating IQ with personality types is why I don't like mbti

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got ISFJ and did the IQ part. Didn't get a result on iq. -__-