• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 8 Colors Of Fitness [MBTI]

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So this is kind of cute. It is a personality quiz that gives you a profile of the types of exercises and routines that is well matched for your MBTI type.
Here is the test, have fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like the way the worded the sensing vs intuitive questions.

I got Blue efficient

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Purple Harmony ENFJ. I mean I like distraction when I exercise. I don't need to focus on my pain lol

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Traditional and conservative in their approach to exercise, Golds avoid trendy fitness fads. With a comfort and reverence for tradition, Golds seek a balanced life, aiming not to over-do. Golds prefer structure and routine, valuing experience, safety, proven methods and information from experts. They’re proud of what they do, and results are what they’re after.

Gold efficient. Sounds about right. :D

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Saffron Efficient

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Green Efficient
The natural world beckons. Greens easily blend with the physical world. Being outside makes them feel alive. Greens are naturally observant of the concrete details and small variations in their environment. With their minimalist nature and practical approach, getting their exercise through activities of daily living, including working outside, makes sense. Greens are motivated to maintain a level of fitness so they can participate in the outdoor activities and challenges that are important to them.
Motivation, Approach, and Focus
Greens are highly attuned to and observant of the physical world around them. Their profound attention to detail and their outstanding orienting skills influence all aspects of what they do and when they do it. Minimalists at heart, their demeanor is understated, quiet, and unobtrusive. In groups, Greens tend toward the background, preferring others to take the lead in social interactions.

With their reserved demeanor, they are quiet observers of the physical world. Nature is their nature. Their natural physicality inclines Greens to maintain a baseline of fitness, which they prefer to do outdoors or through activities of daily living, such as yard maintenance, parking a mile from their office, or using the stairs instead of elevators.

Incorporating a regimented training program into their lives is unlikely to happen without a specific purpose—such as getting in shape to fully enjoy a favorite outdoor activity, or achieving a prized goal, like being part of a climbing or backpacking expedition. In these cases Greens will use gyms and equipment to increase their stamina for an outdoor challenge that is important to them.

When they are training for such a challenge, Greens have clear cut objectives. Many say that the preparation process—including assembling the gear, analyzing risks, or preparing for climatic changes—is interesting and exhilarating. A fitness center or trainer who could provide information relating to these training goals would add value.

Environment and Interpersonal Connections
Too much inside time is stressful for Greens. Getting outside gives them an opportunity to clear their minds and wrestle with the energizing and calming challenges of nature. Almost any outdoor environment will do. Fitness centers with equipment and training options on outside decks (or at least with a window view) provide special appeal to Greens.

Greens have a significant preference for training by themselves. Training alone minimizes the need for coordination and advance planning with other people, allowing them to catch the moment as it arises, without checking with anyone else. It speaks to the casual and flexible world that Greens prefer. They will likely prefer to arrive at the gym dressed for their workout, avoiding wasted time or interactions in the locker-room.

Green Efficients (ISTP)
Greens Efficients are practical and analytical. They will make use of a personal trainer who challenges them, holds them accountable, and doesn’t talk too much.

Green Harmonies (ISFP)
Greens Harmonies look for a trainer who will provide them a formatted program. That trainer must align with their personal values.

If I were to start exercising, maybe. XD

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Green Efficient

If I were to start exercising, maybe. XD

I got the same. It's spot on.

I just recently after 8 years of self-disciplined exercise and conditioning (jujitsu, running, cycling etc) sought out a personal trainer. I am learning a lot. Glad I did it. I want to push to the next level and was stuck in some areas.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Green Harmony

100% accurate- even to details of me consciously walking up stairs or not minding parking further away in certain situations, being inside too much is terrible for me, desiring a more active job, and just generally the whole 'daily living'/lifestyle element of it. Also, the one time I did belong to a gym, it's even true that I always arrived dressed to workout, never wasted time in the locker room. lol

reener than green: nature beckons

The natural world beckons. Greens easily blend with the physical world. Being outside makes them feel alive. Greens are naturally observant of the concrete details and small variations in their environment. With their minimalist nature and practical approach, getting their exercise through activities of daily living, including working outside, makes sense. Greens are motivated to maintain a level of fitness so they can participate in the outdoor activities and challenges that are important to them.
Greens are highly attuned to and observant of the physical world around them. Their profound attention to detail and their outstanding orienting skills influence all aspects of what they do and when they do it. Minimalists at heart, their demeanor is understated, quiet, and unobtrusive. In groups, Greens tend toward the background, preferring others to take the lead in social interactions.

With their reserved demeanor, they are quiet observers of the physical world. Nature is their nature. Their natural physicality inclines Greens to maintain a baseline of fitness, which they prefer to do outdoors or through activities of daily living, such as yard maintenance, parking a mile from their office, or using the stairs instead of elevators.

Incorporating a regimented training program into their lives is unlikely to happen without a specific purpose—such as getting in shape to fully enjoy a favorite outdoor activity, or achieving a prized goal, like being part of a climbing or backpacking expedition. In these cases Greens will use gyms and equipment to increase their stamina for an outdoor challenge that is important to them.

When they are training for such a challenge, Greens have clear cut objectives. Many say that the preparation process—including assembling the gear, analyzing risks, or preparing for climatic changes—is interesting and exhilarating. A fitness center or trainer who could provide information relating to these training goals would add value.

Too much inside time is stressful for Greens. Getting outside gives them an opportunity to clear their minds and wrestle with the energizing and calming challenges of nature. Almost any outdoor environment will do. Fitness centers with equipment and training options on outside decks (or at least with a window view) provide special appeal to Greens.

Greens have a significant preference for training by themselves. Training alone minimizes the need for coordination and advance planning with other people, allowing them to catch the moment as it arises, without checking with anyone else. It speaks to the casual and flexible world that Greens prefer. They will likely prefer to arrive at the gym dressed for their workout, avoiding wasted time or interactions in the locker-room.

Green Efficients (ISTP)
Greens Efficients are practical and analytical. They will make use of a personal trainer who challenges them, holds them accountable, and doesn’t talk too much.

Green Harmonies (ISFP)
Greens Harmonies look for a trainer who will provide them a formatted program. That trainer must align with their personal values.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
White Harmony

Whites are attracted to physical activity they can structure at their own pace. Exercise provides solitary time for reflection and visioning. Jarred by interruptions and chaos, Whites require orderly environments for exercise that provide necessary calm. Outdoor environments
and familiar paths and activities are appealing. Advanced planning makes it happen.

Whites approach exercise as they do everything else, with planning and structure—that is, after sufficient reflection time. Reflection, in fact, is the hallmark of their personality. They don’t jump into anything head first, including fitness. Whites need time to do the research, check out facilities, and imagine scenarios—all preliminary elements undertaken to create a comprehensive plan. Whites are habitually oriented and comfortable with the familiar; once they’ve made their plan to include regular physical activity in their routine, it becomes a cherished part of their life. It doesn’t slip out easily, but is challenged when their routine is disrupted by travel, moving to another city or other such changes.

Disciplined and independent, Whites are self-organized and attracted to physical exercise they can structure at their own pace. Much thought goes into each element of a White’s exercise program—and a program it is, complete with categories for cardio, strength, and flexibility—and even classifications such as social, light, moderate, and intense. As Intuitives, they readily see the mind/body/soul connection and will often include exercise that provides for that as a category. At times they may enjoy being accountable to a fitness trainer, as long as they’ve had a role in directing the activity.

While they might consult fitness literature or schedule some sessions with a trainer, they typically develop their own exercise program based on specific results they’ve established as important and achievable. Whites think ahead and loosely envision their weekly exercise program, mentally keeping tabs, identifying times in which each part will happen. Unlike other types who are energized by spontaneous activities, Whites don’t like to be swept up in someone else’s agenda. They tend to stick with their plan.

Physical activity provides a refreshing respite, giving them an opportunity to get away from it all—from work, the phone, people, requests, and family responsibilities. It’s a time to de-stress, thing about things and be with their internal visions.

Whites seek comfort and familiarity in their exercise environments. Placing high value on tranquil and calm environments, Whites are easily jarred by interruptions and chaos. Whites require orderly environments for exercise, which provide the necessary calm for them to relax and receive the mental benefits of exercise as well as the physical. At a large fitness center, they are likely to find an out of the way spot to exercise, or they might join a small gym off the beaten path. Whites don’t mean to be rude, but they go to a gym to work out.

Chit chat and noise are distracting, and cell phones are a special irritant. Characteristically, Whites prefer keeping a low profile at the gym. They are turned off by “see and be seen” fitness centers. They typically don’t like to bump into people from work or other parts of their lives at the gym.

White Efficients (INTJ)

White Efficients expect trainers to have a high level of proficiency and knowledge and will challenge them with tough questions.

White Harmonies (INFJ)

White Harmonies look for friendly and supportive personal trainers. They respond best to trainers who communicate their interest and caring, and at the same time are committed to helping them reach their goals.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP/ENFP- Silver efficent.

Damnit, I need to break out of this entp mold.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Silver Harmony - ENFP

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
I got Green Harmony. it fits me overall especially not having a problem parking my car further back and walking half a block to King Soopers or walmart. it drive my mom nuts when I do that as she want a parking closer to the store lol.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Silver harmony

Self Reported alignment value: 9
Raw Result: -7**5**3**3

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION] this is I think my favorite personality description ever. It just happens to fit me perfectly - which almost never happens. :laugh:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION] this is I think my favorite personality description ever. It just happens to fit me perfectly - which almost never happens. :laugh:

Yeah, it does seem accurate!
I love exercising in solitude, and hate being interrupted by others. That's why I quit the public gym and just use DVDs and such in the comfort and silence of my own home. I also enjoy being in control of my schedule, and take care to plan things out in advance.

Speaking of which, I definitely bust my humps today. Hoping to drop a dress size soon! ;p

Permabanned
Yeah, it does seem accurate!
I love exercising in solitude, and hate being interrupted by others. That's why I quit the public gym and just use DVDs and such in the comfort and silence of my own home. I also enjoy being in control of my schedule, and take care to plan things out in advance.

Speaking of which, I definitely bust my humps today. Hoping to drop a dress size soon! ;p

gromit

likes this
So red it hurts, apparently, at least in terms of exercise.

I love anything with fast reactions and other people, friendly competition. Field/team sports are my favorite way to exercise. Although I like more independent-social activities like downhill skiing, hiking, climbing.

Otherwise, I need to have something to train for.

A bit of green and silver too, after reading the other descriptions.