• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bulls#%*

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think lack of proof makes everything immediately bullshit. A bit narrow to think so.

"Probably" bullshit on the other hand. Eh. I can go with that.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You checked off 5 out of 31 on this list!
You have an astoundingly high tolerance for bullshit. Seriously, are you a saint? Maybe you’re a ghost. Either way, you’re on a different level from the rest of us. Zen on.

A lot of these things would really annoy me, but I only checked things off if I literally could not tolerate it to the point I would actually say something or do something about it.

Tater

23. i would say, at the very least, 18.

life is short. don't waste time with bs.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
23. i would say, at the very least, 18.

life is short. don't waste time with bs.

Alternatively...life is short; don't waste your energy being unnecessarily annoyed with things that don't really matter.

4/31

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You checked off 15 out of 31 on this list!
You have a pretty high tolerance for bullshit. You have pet peeves like everyone else but it’s hard for people to really get under your skin.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You checked off 27 out of 31 on this list!

You have NO tolerance for bullshit. Your patience may wear thin literally all the time, but at least everybody knows not to test you.

Can I get the cookie now ? :D

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
6. The slow walking and entering before exiting ones get to me the most.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
You checked off 5 out of 31 on this list!
You have an astoundingly high tolerance for bullshit. Seriously, are you a saint? Maybe you’re a ghost. Either way, you’re on a different level from the rest of us. Zen on.

I guess I'm a badass zen. :p

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I call that test a bs that's why I have no patience for finishing it... I mean srsly... does such meaningless nonsense really annoy people? Jeeez...let others live.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Can I get the cookie now ? :D

cookie_zpse8qfzivp.gif

[MENTION=26953]The Mask[/MENTION] [MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION] [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] You are so blissfully unbothered :worthy:

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm on a roll today. Apparently I cared enough to take this test and then share the results.

3/31. Only one of those questions came close to something I'd call annoying. The one about someone who talks about you but acts like they dont.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What Is Your Tolerance For Bullshit?

You checked off 14 out of 31 on this list!
You have a pretty high tolerance for bullshit. You have pet peeves like everyone else but it’s hard for people to really get under your skin.

anigif_enhanced-740-1427307718-35.gif

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Seriously the high tolerance for bullshit result shouldn't be believing in your bullshit, where its like oh! You're a saint! Wow. Bullshit. Don't come back. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

Short answer: Your extreme tolerance for bullshit is bullshit.

á´…eparted

passages
I can tolerate all of those? When someone says "NOT tolerate", that to me means speaking up and attempting to make the person stop. I won't do that with those unless there is a really good reason to.

I have a surprisingly long fuse with things.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
:doh: if the defintion of tolerate is to suffer silently and wish death on the person doing those things quietly, then my score should be a lot lower.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

Talking loudly during movies, walking extremely slowly, or (this wasn't mentioned) standing in large groups in the middle of the hallway. However, these are just annoyances.

Fewer of those are things I actually can't tolerate.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Talking loudly during movies, walking extremely slowly, or (this wasn't mentioned) standing in large groups in the middle of the hallway. However, these are just annoyances.

Fewer of those are things I actually can't tolerate.

I consider myself a generally chill person but groups who stand hallway wide (not even walking) or park their carts/belongings in the center of the aisle almost instantly flip me into asshole mode. 98% of the time I'll ask people to move and let me by but on lesser days I've just pushed people out the way, collided carts, walked on their things, and let the consequences fall wherever.

I understand that some people just don't pay attention but I figure they'll learn quicker through consequence than pleading. It's definitely one of my lesser character traits. :/