• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bulls#%*

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
23. i would say, at the very least, 18.

life is short. don't waste time with bs.

So intolerant to B.S. you don't take the test. I approve.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
18/31. but I'd say I'd only call people out on maybe 7 of those, the rest of them just piss me off and will put and keep me in a foul mood for a while.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aw shucks! :) hit the nail on the head

You checked off 20 out of 31 on this list!

You have a low tolerance for bullshit. You are often amazed at the stupidity of everyone who surrounds you, but you don't spend your whole day in a hate spiral.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You checked off 11 out of 31 on this list!

You have a pretty high tolerance for bullshit. You have pet peeves like everyone else but it's hard for people to really get under your skin.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked off 8 out of 31 on this list!

You have a pretty high tolerance for bullshit. You have pet peeves like everyone else but it's hard for people to really get under your skin.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The definition of "not tolerate" isn't made clear enough for me here. IMO, it means actually speaking up about a thing. If it annoys me and I don't do or say something, I'm still tolerating it. Yet others are using the annoyance definition for the quiz's sake, so...

My "annoys me" score: 7

My "would bother to say/do something" score: 4

There are more of each, but just not on this list.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
that test was stupid, most of it was aimed toward people who hate people and not actual things to be annoyed about.

Introverts will naturally most likely have higher scores then Extroverts.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
2b1a0a8ed7d8edae5d4f559cb8f99b25.jpg

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You checked off 7 out of 31 on this list!

You have an astoundingly high tolerance for bullshit. Seriously, are you a saint? Maybe you’re a ghost. Either way, you’re on a different level from the rest of us. Zen on.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You checked off 7 out of 31 on this list!
You have an astoundingly high tolerance for bullshit. Seriously, are you a saint? Maybe you’re a ghost. Either way, you’re on a different level from the rest of us. Zen on.

anigif_enhanced-7283-1427307348-12.gif

I think if it happens, over and over and over again, my tolerance level would go down the drain.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
So intolerant to B.S. you don't take the test. I approve.

Or if this test is B.S. (Buzzfeed Yo!) then are the reactions of peeps TO IT = the answer to how they deal with B.S. :newwink:

SIDE POINT: + some stuff is just 4 fun (grin)