• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test Your Thinking Style

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This tests determines whether you have a more analytical or intuitive thinking style.

I got analytical thinking, but I could see the intuitive side of things too, but I guess I thought the analytical approach was better?? I think analytical is more T and intuitive is more F, but idk.

Thinking Style Experiment

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Somewhat intuitive.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Strongly Analytic...which is apparently not how most U.S. folks are testing out, haha

I am wondering how much a generational difference there will be, ie my schooling was very likely different from how elementary, junior, and high school is being taught now.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Based on your results, your thinking style appears to be both intuitive and analytic. When tackling a problem, you may tend to focus both on the larger picture and on specific details.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strongly intuitive.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Strongly intuitive.

Same here, BUT as I was answering the questions, I could see how most had two obvious ways of grouping the items. I could choose one or the other. I did the test again, making the opposite choice, and not surprisingly got the opposite result.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Same here, BUT as I was answering the questions, I could see how most had two obvious ways of grouping the items. I could choose one or the other. I did the test again, making the opposite choice, and not surprisingly got the opposite result.

I was the same way, but I obviously chose the analytical ones over the intuitive ones anyway.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strongly analytical. Going by their definition of it, it's correct.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Both intuitive and analytic

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
strong analytical

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder if this correlates with the T/F axis.
Ti/Fe =intuitive
Fi/Te =analytic

Or maybe N/S?

Pi/Pe =analytic
Ji/Je =intutive

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^I'm not sure I see a pattern yet re mbti, though there's a trend of FiTe= analytic, as you suggest. Though obv Coriolis doesn't fit that.

Re how I took it, the word groupings were obvious to me re the two possibilities, I just more often chose analytic. With the drawings, I think I 100% chose analytic. Maybe it's my art background, or maybe it's because it kinda reminded me of old Otis Lennon/iq type tests, where does the pic make the most 'sense'....though, with those, they were way more sophisticated and there was only one 'right' answer...so....:shrug:

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got somewhat analytic

á´…eparted

passages
Vxz8Pyy.png

CakeByTheOcean

Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Based on your results, your thinking style appears to be both intuitive and analytic. When tackling a problem, you may tend to focus both on the larger picture and on specific details

Laxton

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Somewhat intuitive.

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Strongly intuitive... I'm not sure if I trust this group. They have a cat as their representative. :thinking: