• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Jungian Archetype Best Describes You?

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
The Child​

520685dd-b9b6-455e-86d7-c872e6f3afae.jpg

You're the child! Jung also referred to this main archetype as "the Innocent". He believed that we all posses it, but some manifest the archetype more strongly than others! As the child, you're full of faith and optimism. Some may say you see the world through rose colored glasses or that you're living in a fantasy, but you really just see the good in all things. You're very close to your mother and you have a strong desire to prove yourself by doing things "the right way". Beware of being too naive and sheltered. Use your optimism and imagination to help others see the good in the world!

I suppose you could call me an optimist on some level, hah.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
The Rebel
c92b2102-ded4-47ff-af93-2b9963447b3d.jpg

You're the Rebel! You see injustice everywhere and you want to shake up the entire system! According to Jungian psychologists, this type believes rules are made to be broken and is driven by the desire to shock and provoke people. You're deeply principled but you're a free spirit with few boundaries. You have the potential to really change things, but don't be so extreme. Reign in your rebellious spirit and you'll see how much impact you can really make!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Caregiver

3347a724-083a-46ba-afc5-0d461fcb2317.jpg

You're the caregiver! Jung identified this archetype in many goddesses and female role models throughout history. You're the mother figure: the selfless caregiver and helper. Everyone comes to you for advice. You truly love others as yourself and your greatest fear is selfishness and ingratitude. You manifest compassion and generosity. A Jungian psychologist would tell you to be careful not to be taken advantage of and never let yourself play the martyr.

I hate myself of course i get the mom

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Explorer

EW4jQ7P.png

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Explorer

You're the explorer! According to Jung we can find this archetype in many myths and fairy tales. You're a restless nomad, always full of wanderlust. You see life as one big adventure and you're always planning your next move. This archetype thirsts for new experiences and new people. You're independent, adaptable, ambitious and true to yourself. Your sense of adventure is your greatest strength, but you may risk wondering aimlessly and you may find it difficult to choose a direction. Channel your adventurous spirit into something productive!​

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
The Rebel

{Bookmarked your Beatles test b4 bed and had a CRAY dream about (a young) Sir Paul }[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm kind of surprised I got this. I would have thought Sage would be a better fit.

You're the Rebel! You see injustice everywhere and you want to shake up the entire system! According to Jungian psychologists, this type believes rules are made to be broken and is driven by the desire to shock and provoke people. You're deeply principled but you're a free spirit with few boundaries. You have the potential to really change things, but don't be so extreme. Reign in your rebellious spirit and you'll see how much impact you can really make!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Explorer 4lyfe

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Sage

You're the sage! According to Carl Jung, the sage represents wisdom and the search for truth. You are wise beyond your years, patient and a deep thinker. You're driven by a thirst for knowledge. One of your greatest fears is being ignorant, misled, or duped. You're incredibly intelligent but you risk over analyzing until you're incapable of actually making a decision. You're an old soul and wise beyond your years, but Jung would tell you don't get lost in the clouds!

I think I'm actually an innocent or something.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can see how INTP could correlate with either though. Perhaps enneagram might explain the distinction. I think the archetypes could be seen as subtypes for the Myers-Briggs types (or perhaps vice versa).

You think so? How do you think Rebel could correlate with INTP?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Desire to overthrow or overturn what isn't working.

I didn't say it was a perfect correlation.

You strike me as more of a sage though.

Me too. In fact, I retook the test and reanswered one of the questions to something that also fit, and I got the Sage.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I think rebel lines up better with xSTP and maybe ENTP.

INTPs are more likely to be quiet, polite rebels, if at all.

Hmmm, being quiet and polite doesn't stir up my image of rebellion. Although sometimes INTPs fancy themselves rebels for doing relatively insignificant things.