• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Character Are You?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If i get elim garak i could die a happy man.

Elim garak is the best writtem star trek character ever.

Also i would say he is an entp 6w7.

I would curse rhe creator of this test if he is not an option.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jadzia Dax

88f32ce6-fcdc-4db9-ae05-b099afae89f9.jpg

Your brilliant, fight hard, and loves harder. You love adventure, hanging out with your friends, and love strongly and deeply (friends and lovers). You’re a person who leads with your heart and then your mind, except of course, when you’re solving a work/school related problem. You’re not afraid of breaking rules either. You help add a sense of spunk and fun to a world that at times can be filled with so much negativity. This isn’t to say that you don’t have a serious side or can’t make people cry. Your unconventional personality makes you a wonderful person to bounce off other sometimes too serious individuals.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Julian Bashir.

Hmm. I think Dukat is a strong contender for the title of best written character. If not for his arc in season 7 (disappointing, reverts to cardboard cutout villain while Damar got the best villain arc that season), I would choose him over Garak, hands down.

Dukat had such a terrible ending. I think they were planning on ending the series where he redeems his character but ran onto a wall.

I see him as an easy to ream, shallow, uncomplex, black or white character who is simply opportunistic. Garak as opposed to dukat ks cunning, strategic, humorous, complex etc.

Please watch the episode 'in the pale moonlight' AGAIN and you'd see garak's brilliance, personality, dark side and his good side. It's a classic.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yep. Garak was a lovable shithead.

I was thinking about the whole subplot with Dukat's daughter, how he was in love with her Bajoran mom, the weird relationship with Kira, but you're right, he reverted to Hitler by season 6.

Lolz @ hitler.

He didnt become a hitler, more like an happy go lucky villain. Not pretty either. Just lame and petty.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Miles O'Brien You’re a average Joe who cares deeply about your family. Your often less patrician, and more pragmatic and down-to-earth than most of your peers. When you’re under intense people can empathize with you.

Huh, interesting.

I'm in season 6 of this show... I've really been enjoying it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Jadzia Dax.

Your brilliant, fight hard, and loves harder. You love adventure, hanging out with your friends, and love strongly and deeply (friends and lovers). You’re a person who leads with your heart and then your mind, except of course, when you’re solving a work/school related problem. You’re not afraid of breaking rules either. You help add a sense of spunk and fun to a world that at times can be filled with so much negativity. This isn’t to say that you don’t have a serious side or can’t make people cry. Your unconventional personality makes you a wonderful person to bounce off other sometimes too serious individuals.

I'm also annoyed with the fact that it should be "you're" brilliant, not "your brilliant".

Anaximander said:
Yep. Garak was a lovable shithead.

Garak is the best. I still have to finish this series.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Julian Bashir

You’re a laid back individual who enjoys having a good time every now and then. You act as if your without any problems but in reality quite lonely and feel like an outsider. This is why you greatly value your friends and the time you spend together.

Wow, this is scarily accurate.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
doubts and insecurities

Which "Star Trek Deep Space Nine" Character Are You?

Ezri Dax

3c13b81d-030f-472a-a85d-d2c4daf7bad3.jpg

You’re a very kind individual though at times can be quite shy and unsure of yourself. Your biggest flaw is how much you may doubt yourself, but most of the times you manage to find a way to overcome your doubts and insecurities to achieve your goals.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I got Julian Bashir... The doctor theme seems to be a thing.

On Garak though, I was watching Kingsman the other day and Colin Firth's character is a super-spy posing as a tailor... I wondered if DS9 was an influence

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jadzia Dax

Not afraid of breaking the rules if need be. Not too serious, though I can be.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Odo

You’re a highly conservative individual who at times may even be a bit misanthropic. This is a result of how deep down you’re a kind and passionate person who only wants to be accepted by those around you.

Well, inaccurate, but okay. XD

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Julian Bashir

You’re a laid back individual who enjoys having a good time every now and then. You act as if your without any problems but in reality quite lonely and feel like an outsider. This is why you greatly value your friends and the time you spend together.

You and I seem very similar.
Probably the e9

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Julian Bashir

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Julian Bashir

tru tbh.