• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Star Trek: The Original Series Character Are You?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

Kas

Fabula rasa
Spock

Calculative and extremely intelligent, you are Spock! Your decisions are made with logic and reason, not with the interference of emotions. In other words, you make decisions with your head, and not with your heart. You have a tendency to overthink, constantly weighing probable outcomes within current situations. Others may perceive you as cold and distant, but a more loyal and upstanding friend can not be found.

I am not , but it's nice of them:blush:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kirk

fb662cd9-ff70-4cb4-8d93-18731789b488.jpg

Adventurous, brash, and as charming as they come... You are Captain James T. Kirk! Life is your playground, and you've never been one take no for an answer - and have never really had to! You're cunning and manipulative, but not in a malicious way. Your wit, charm, and sense of adventure pull others in like a magnet, which makes your usual position of leadership all that much easier. Underneath that schmarmy look and debonair swagger lies a heart of gold, and a true sense of justice.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Spock. The questions in this one were great.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Onii-chan... I'm going to hit my post limit before I can take all of these... :cry:

Bones

07b8f06a-e21a-4e07-87b8-efd6cf3ddecd.jpg

Stubborn and cautious, you are Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy! All of your friends would be dead without you... and you make them fully aware of it. You have quite the temper, and have a tendency to let others know exactly whats on your mind. Others see you as abrasive and headstrong, but you are a cautious individual who plays life close to the chest. After all, you're no use to anyone dead!

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uhura

Strong and empathetic, you are Nyota Uhura! You have a true gift for helping others, and take solace in the arts and languages. Your rare gift of true empathy has surrounded you with a large circle of close friends. You also possess a rare inner-strength that allows you to channel empathy in a constructive manner. Others often seek your guidance and advice, and are better for it!

Yes! I love her.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Chekov

Youthful and jovial, you are Pavel Chekov! Others may see your constant smile and youthful attitude as immaturity, but this could not be further from the truth! You've been ahead of your class your whole life, and have constantly reached further than others thought you are capable of. Your perseverance is what makes you who you are.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow, I defied all INT stereotypes and got Spock.

Calculative and extremely intelligent, you are Spock! Your decisions are made with logic and reason, not with the interference of emotions. In other words, you make decisions with your head, and not with your heart. You have a tendency to overthink, constantly weighing probable outcomes within current situations. Others may perceive you as cold and distant, but a more loyal and upstanding friend can not be found.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Spock. This test may be broken.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got Bones but deep down I'm actually Chekhov.

edit: Unquietly thinks Spock is STJ. Unsubtly wants to start drama but not be in the middle of said drama.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I got Bones. I can actually see that.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Predictably. I got Spock. I guess my friends were right when joked about being Spock.