MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    946 sx
    Socionics
    IEI None

Default Areas of Confidence Test

Socionics Test by the16types

I am D-2: Intuitive-ethical Intratim (NiFe)
    jeremy i know you are reading this, this is also another funsy test, so its okay! lmao.♥

Damn American Cowboy Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

B-2: Sensory-ethical Intratim (SiFe)

Though Sensory-Logical Intratim was a close second.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again
    Likes Pluvio liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    Socionics Test by the16types

I am D-2: Intuitive-ethical Intratim (NiFe)
    jeremy i know you are reading this, this is also another funsy test, so its okay! lmao.♥
    EII.

This test is basically dichotomous. How'd you wind up with INFJ in MBTI when 2 is basically the P version of 3?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    946 sx
    Socionics
    IEI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    EII.

This test is basically dichotomous. How'd you wind up with INFJ in MBTI when 2 is basically the P version of 3?
    I thought that the last letter of the socio type is switched around for introverted types?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

I thought that the last letter of the socio type is switched around for introverted types?
    Not based upon most dichotomous typings. Notice 2 vs 3. 2 is p in this test, but also matches descriptions of P. 3 is j in this test, but also matches descriptions of J. Based upon dichotomies in MBTI, this would place you as INFP, not INFJ. "Functional Analysis" "MBTI" typing may place you as "INFJ," in which case doing a simple J/P switch would, indeed, complete the circle and leave you off in Socionics right back at simple dichotomies giving you your type in both systems.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

1: orderly, clear-minded, obeying rules and structure, thinks rationally and sequentially, relativly stable, gathering many, open, interested in the outside world, planning, active, doer.
    EJ

2: disorganized, adaptive, creating rules and structure, irrational, actions depend on mood, deep, concentrated, closed-off, thoughtful, reflective.
    IP

3: orderly, clear-minded, obeying rules and structure, thinks rationally and sequentially, relatively stable, deep, concentrated, closed-off, thoughtful, reflective.
    IJ

4: disorganized, adaptive, creating rules and structure, irrational, actions depend on mood, gathering many, open, interested in the outside world, multi-tasking, active, doer.
    EP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    946 sx
    Socionics
    IEI None

Not based upon most dichotomous typings. Notice 2 vs 3. 2 is p in this test, but also matches descriptions of P. 3 is j in this test, but also matches descriptions of J. Based upon dichotomies in MBTI, this would place you as INFP, not INFJ. "Functional Analysis" "MBTI" typing may place you as "INFJ," in which case doing a simple J/P switch would, indeed, complete the circle and leave you off in Socionics right back at simple dichotomies giving you your type in both systems.
    EJ

IP

IJ

EP
    Socionics is a confusing thing on its own. I do test as EII (INFj) a lot too, so it does depend on the test. Ni-doms may appear lazy and immobile to others but can still get things done in time, and INFPs who have Te-streaks (using systems, can be methodical, etc) can also get things done on time, but are still P types.

Its all in the cognitive functions, I think, and not place a huge emphasis on the singular letters.

[Source]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

Socionics is a confusing thing on its own. I do test as EII (INFj) a lot too, so it does depend on the test. Ni-doms may appear lazy and immobile to others but can still get things done in time, and INFPs who have Te-streaks (using systems, can be methodical, etc) can also get things done on time, but are still P types.

Its all in the cognitive functions, I think, and not place a huge emphasis on the singular letters.
    Socionics uses the dichotomies directly, whereas MBTI applies a switch for introverts within the MBTI function stacks. Lot of people consider MBTI to not be Jungian, due to the Author using the J/P dichotomy to alter dominant function in introverts. Bukalov in Socionics wrote an article on her screwing it up.

Best method, IMO, is to go by strength/identification. For instance, EII vs IEI, at the end of the day, has one consciously more N and the other consciously more F, while both being introverts, so you really only need to determine if N or F is more predominant. For myself, my "primary lens" is the emotions of others, whereas possibilities is a backup thing I use, so F > N. In MBTI, I often use 16personalities.com to have people test, then compare the weight % of their two center letters, while also considering the MBTI population distributions. In example, someone who is 90% T and 5% S, I would correct the type population distributions to say that under normal distributions, the individual is probably around 20% N, and since T is so much higher than N, their probable type is xNTj.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII Ne

C-2: Intuitive-logical Intratim (NiTe)
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” –Albert Einstein
    http://i.imgur.com/SS36wNc.jpg?1
    Ne > Te = Ti = Ni > Fe > Si > Fi > Se

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

D-3: Ethical-intuitive Intratim (FiNe)