• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Areas of Confidence Test

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Socionics Test by the16types

I am D-2: Intuitive-ethical Intratim (NiFe)
jeremy i know you are reading this, this is also another funsy test, so its okay! lmao.♥

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
B-2: Sensory-ethical Intratim (SiFe)

Though Sensory-Logical Intratim was a close second.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
EII.

This test is basically dichotomous. How'd you wind up with INFJ in MBTI when 2 is basically the P version of 3?

I thought that the last letter of the socio type is switched around for introverted types?

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I thought that the last letter of the socio type is switched around for introverted types?

Not based upon most dichotomous typings. Notice 2 vs 3. 2 is p in this test, but also matches descriptions of P. 3 is j in this test, but also matches descriptions of J. Based upon dichotomies in MBTI, this would place you as INFP, not INFJ. "Functional Analysis" "MBTI" typing may place you as "INFJ," in which case doing a simple J/P switch would, indeed, complete the circle and leave you off in Socionics right back at simple dichotomies giving you your type in both systems.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1: orderly, clear-minded, obeying rules and structure, thinks rationally and sequentially, relativly stable, gathering many, open, interested in the outside world, planning, active, doer.

EJ

2: disorganized, adaptive, creating rules and structure, irrational, actions depend on mood, deep, concentrated, closed-off, thoughtful, reflective.

IP

3: orderly, clear-minded, obeying rules and structure, thinks rationally and sequentially, relatively stable, deep, concentrated, closed-off, thoughtful, reflective.

IJ

4: disorganized, adaptive, creating rules and structure, irrational, actions depend on mood, gathering many, open, interested in the outside world, multi-tasking, active, doer.

EP

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not based upon most dichotomous typings. Notice 2 vs 3. 2 is p in this test, but also matches descriptions of P. 3 is j in this test, but also matches descriptions of J. Based upon dichotomies in MBTI, this would place you as INFP, not INFJ. "Functional Analysis" "MBTI" typing may place you as "INFJ," in which case doing a simple J/P switch would, indeed, complete the circle and leave you off in Socionics right back at simple dichotomies giving you your type in both systems.

EJ

IP

IJ

EP

Socionics is a confusing thing on its own. I do test as EII (INFj) a lot too, so it does depend on the test. Ni-doms may appear lazy and immobile to others but can still get things done in time, and INFPs who have Te-streaks (using systems, can be methodical, etc) can also get things done on time, but are still P types.

Its all in the cognitive functions, I think, and not place a huge emphasis on the singular letters.

[Source]

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Socionics is a confusing thing on its own. I do test as EII (INFj) a lot too, so it does depend on the test. Ni-doms may appear lazy and immobile to others but can still get things done in time, and INFPs who have Te-streaks (using systems, can be methodical, etc) can also get things done on time, but are still P types.

Its all in the cognitive functions, I think, and not place a huge emphasis on the singular letters.

Socionics uses the dichotomies directly, whereas MBTI applies a switch for introverts within the MBTI function stacks. Lot of people consider MBTI to not be Jungian, due to the Author using the J/P dichotomy to alter dominant function in introverts. Bukalov in Socionics wrote an article on her screwing it up.

Best method, IMO, is to go by strength/identification. For instance, EII vs IEI, at the end of the day, has one consciously more N and the other consciously more F, while both being introverts, so you really only need to determine if N or F is more predominant. For myself, my "primary lens" is the emotions of others, whereas possibilities is a backup thing I use, so F > N. In MBTI, I often use 16personalities.com to have people test, then compare the weight % of their two center letters, while also considering the MBTI population distributions. In example, someone who is 90% T and 5% S, I would correct the type population distributions to say that under normal distributions, the individual is probably around 20% N, and since T is so much higher than N, their probable type is xNTj.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
C-2: Intuitive-logical Intratim (NiTe)

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
D-3: Ethical-intuitive Intratim (FiNe)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
C-4: Intuitive-logical Extratim (NeTi)

A lot of these less serious and intense personality tests consider me an xNTP which is peculiar. Also, wouldn't confidence and fears be moreso associated with what differentiates Enneagram types?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
B4: You sunk my batt...fuck it; Sensory-ethical Extratim (SeSi)

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
C-4: Intuitive-logical Extratim (NeTi)

A lot of these less serious and intense personality tests consider me an xNTP which is peculiar. Also, wouldn't confidence and fears be moreso associated with what differentiates Enneagram types?

No, confidence and fears are in Socionics as well.

Whoa NiTe

Well, I typed you as TeNi in my thread, so the difference is between 1 and 2. Your listed type is 4. Step 2 seems more like Mental vs Vital in Socionics, though, not rationality/irrationality and extroversion/introversion.

B4: You sunk my batt...fuck it; Sensory-ethical Extratim (SeSi)
Should say SeFi on that result.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I am confident with 3 of the 4 statements. Not sure what to do with that. BUT I don't necessarily agree with the rest of the paragraph of the things I am confident in...

Edit: My answer seems to be either A2 or C2, so XiTe (IXTp).

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
C-2

Intuitive-logical Intratim (NiTe)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
B-3...? None of them fit me that well.

B-3: Ethical-Sensory Intratim (FiSe)

Would have chosen B-2 but I am not disorganized at all.

Laxton

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
C-1: Logical-intuitive Extratim (TeNi)

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eh. C-3 to C-4.

Felt a bit constrained here. A couple small details are wrong about me. I am not irrational for one. I'm doubting that's a feeler category, but I am also doubting Ne users are irrational.