• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Word Test

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Poor test. Goes from Extroverted Ego element in first part, to Role in second part.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Part I
Group A: Ne+ or Se+
Group B: Fe- or Te-
Group C: Se+ or Ne+
Group D: Fe+ or Te+
Group E: Te- or Fe-
Group F: Se- or Ne-
Group G: Te+ or Fe+
Group H: Ne- or Se-

Part II
Group A: Se+ or Fi-
Group B: Te- or Si+
Group C: Ne+ or Ti-
Group D: Te+ or Si-
Group E: Fe- or Ni+
Group F: Ne- or Fi+
Group G: Fe+ or Ni-
Group H: Se- or Ti+

So, first, in Part I, you must select which extroverted element is in your Ego (with traces of each introverted element included), then, in Part II, select which element is in your Role function, even though you had to say this is NOT like you in Part I.

Conclusion: creator is novel-natured extrovert who ultimately ends with victory of typing himself correctly while not being logical at all, thus, he is IEE.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=27890]Jeremy8419[/MENTION], its okay, its just a funsy test. xD

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=27890]Jeremy8419[/MENTION], its okay, its just a funsy test. xD

I know lol. It's just going to give introverts problems, because if you look for your Leading element in Part I, it will place you as your Quasi-Identical, most likely. E.g., Group D contains only traces of Fi+ in the Strong section and throws in the rest of Fe-, whereas group H has Ne- and some Ni+, but no Fi lol.

I could redo it with the author's words so that it isn't such.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know lol. It's just going to give introverts problems, because if you look for your Leading element in Part I, it will place you as your Quasi-Identical, most likely. E.g., Group D contains only traces of Fi+ in the Strong section and throws in the rest of Fe-, whereas group H has Ne- and some Ni+, but no Fi lol.

I could redo it with the author's words so that it isn't such.

I think I got another test that is like this but from a different user. I can post it tomorrow so that I won't annoy everybody here with my online quiz obsession. ;p
The other test gives more respect to the functions, I think. But we'll see!

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think I got another test that is like this but from a different user. I can post it tomorrow so that I won't annoy everybody here with my online quiz obsession. ;p
The other test gives more respect to the functions, I think. But we'll see!

Nvm, I looked through it more lol. The author seems confused on his elements in general, as he seems to blend all extroverted elements with the introverted ones. E.g., Aesthetics is under ISFj, when aesthetics are Si. I think this may be someone who assumed J/P flip from MBTI and just used similar sources lol.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
None of these really fit.

Part 1, D I guess.

Part 2, INFp

ehhhh

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Another Socionics test where I get IXTp. Weird.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got group G and then neither set of words fit well at all.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFp

Did it again and now INFp