• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Face Reading test

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Emotional Intelligence Quiz | Greater Good

How Good Are You At Reading People? | PlayBuzz

How good are you at reading faces?

I scored 14/20

As for the second link.

Incredibly observant
You’re incredibly observant. You are very alert and have strong instincts. You are able to read people’s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don’t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you! Have you ever thought about working as a detective?

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The first test doesn't load for me...
As for the second:
Incredibly observant
You’re incredibly observant. You are very alert and have strong instincts. You are able to read people’s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don’t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you! Have you ever thought about working as a detective?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Imo first test sucked cuz I did bad at it and Im just an awesome amazing person at just about everything.

So its obviously the test and not the craftsman.

Obviously.

Your Score: 10/20

You've got some work to do. Your score places you below average at reading expressions. But don't worry: Research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice. So keep an eye out for our forthcoming empathy training tool, designed to boost your emotional intelligence. Sign up for our e-newsletter for updates on it.

The second...

Incredibly observant

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The first one is really bad so I won't even bother.
The second one is slightly better.

Incredibly observant

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've taken the first before. 16/20 .

For the second, incredibly observant.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
12/20 for the first
incredibly observant for the second

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
14/20. Some of them threw me because i see multiple emotions. Kinda like how they said this means this, i saw multiple emotions behind a single face. Plus constipated was not an option for one. The guy looked like he was pushing one out hard. The one with a woman touching her face, people aroundhere do that at a meaning of "tear" for sadness. I really dont like that test, dont think its ccurate. The asian huy was hillariously animated though. Would do good as a mime

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
20/20 first one is great. Lol.
Second one no matter how you answer you're highly likely to get a positive score. Sorry peeps.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
14/20. Some of them threw me because i see multiple emotions. Kinda like how they said this means this, i saw multiple emotions behind a single face.

So it wasn't only me who saw more than one emotion. And yeah, constipated one was rediculous. Hard to find any face reading one that's actually decent since the face acting kind of sucks.

Plus constipated was not an option for one. The guy looked like he was pushing one out hard.

This guy;)
maxresdefault.jpg

The one with a woman touching her face, people aroundhere do that at a meaning of "tear" for sadness. I really dont like that test, dont think its ccurate. The asian huy was hillariously animated though. Would do good as a mime

I figured it was to throw me off but the slight turn to the side and look over doesn't make much sense to me so I got it wrong anyway. Never seen anyone do that before that I recall and mean something in of itself.
Forever said:
Second one no matter how you answer you're highly likely to get a positive score. Sorry peeps.

And thus it seems these are inaccurate assessments. Darn. It would've been interesting. But it seems there's no real decent test to go by.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
14/20

incredibly observant

Did anyone not get incredibly observant on the second one?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
15 for the first, but I thought it was kind of silly because they were all over the top expressions by actors, not genuine photos of the real emotions.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
10/20 on the first one

Incredibly Observant on the PlayBuzz

Going to bookmark this so I can work on my own.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
13/20 for the first one.

Second one :
You’re incredibly observant. You are very alert and have strong instincts.
You are able to read people’s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don’t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you!
Have you ever thought about working as a detective

I'm a MBTI detective :yesss:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
First one doesn't want to work for me for some reason.

Second one:

mono

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Score: 18/20

Nice work. You seem naturally well-attuned to others' emotions--a vital skill for forming compassionate connections.

Incredibly observant

Taratango

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Then how come I keep accidentally offending people? ><

First one:

Your Score: 18/20

Impressive. You've got a strong ability to read other people and understand what they're feeling. It's a great skill to have in a friend (and a poker player). Your score puts you in the upper echelons of emotional intelligence.

Second one:

Incredibly observant

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Score: 11/20
You've got some work to do. Your score places you below average at reading expressions. But don't worry: Research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice. So keep an eye out for our forthcoming empathy training tool, designed to boost your emotional intelligence.

The second one:

-

LOL.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
12/20

You are incredibly observant
744b3f3b-2bb3-4abe-85cb-8b40c41e703b.jpg

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First Test:

Your Score: 14/20

Second One:

744b3f3b-2bb3-4abe-85cb-8b40c41e703b.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

Your Score: 13/20

Not bad. Your score places you around the average at reading expressions. And research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice. So keep an eye out for our forthcoming empathy training tool, designed to boost your emotional intelligence. Sign up for our e-newsletter for updates on it.