User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

Second time I've gotten IEI on a Socionics test. Weird. I usually get LII.
    INTP
    ILI or IEI
    5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5 sp/sx
    MelPhleg

Johari | Nohari
    Likes Pluvio liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

YOUR TYPE IS: INTUITIVE LOGIC INTROVERT
    Balzac. ILI have the ability to abstract and philosophical thinking, noticing contradictions in conclusions and pointing them to others (critics). There is always logical reasoning behind their conclusions. ILI are able to see the ways to get the profit, often they do not take the opportunity. They are naturally sceptical and can pour the cold water on someone whom they believe to be overenthusiastic. ILI are often sceptical about themselves and their own potential too. They appear to be shy, reserved and unenthusiastic.
    |-/
    Likes Pluvio liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    SEI Si

Your type is: Sensing Logic Introvert

Gabin. SLI are very attuned to the bodily sensations and of the space around them. They work often with their hands — it can be do-it-yourself skills, cooking, gardening, fishing etc. SLI love nature and feel a strong connection to it, love to be outside in a peaceful happy place. SLI like their possessions, often have collections of material objects like knifes, wine and etc. They have good understanding of the material objects: what are they good for and how to use them. SLI are interested in minimizing the uncomfortable physical experiences. They can describe in detail the pain in the body but prefer not to talk about it and to keep themselves to themselves. They have a remarkable sense of humour and can ease the emotional atmosphere around them. SLI tend switch easily the topic of conversation and start talking about things without any obvious connection with the previous topic. That might be a comment on the uncomfortable clothes or bad posture etc., which will then be followed by a practical advice on how to improve the situation
    "My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature." - Claude Monet

Deleted Account

YOUR TYPE IS: INTUITIVE LOGIC EXTRAVERT
    Don Kihot. ILE are interested in a big picture and tend to generalize information, omitting the details they deem unimportant. They are typically quick learners and full of ideas (creative, scientific etc). They are able to see the potential of ideas and projects and see several possible solutions to a task with the idea in mind that at least one solution will eventually work out. They are also able to find a creative approach to problem solving, invent a completely new method or concept. They are good at explaining things in many different ways but their thought can be scattered as they jump from one point to another in their explanations ignoring the fact that the others may be overwhelmed and find it hard to follow their line of thought

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

SLI

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

EII
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

6w7 // 2w3 // 9w1

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I keep getting ILI on this test.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

LSI

However You Project Me
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

YOUR TYPE IS: INTUITIVE LOGIC INTROVERT
    Balzac. ILI have the ability to abstract and philosophical thinking, noticing contradictions in conclusions and pointing them to others (critics). There is always logical reasoning behind their conclusions. ILI are able to see the ways to get the profit, often they do not take the opportunity. They are naturally sceptical and can pour the cold water on someone whom they believe to be overenthusiastic. ILI are often sceptical about themselves and their own potential too. They appear to be shy, reserved and unenthusiastic
    Maybe we can save the world
    From every evil boy and dangerous girl
    Please make me believe in harmony

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

YOUR TYPE IS: SENSING LOGIC INTROVERT

Gabin. SLI are very attuned to the bodily sensations and of the space around them. They work often with their hands — it can be do-it-yourself skills, cooking, gardening, fishing etc. SLI love nature and feel a strong connection to it, love to be outside in a peaceful happy place. SLI like their possessions, often have collections of material objects like knifes, wine and etc. They have good understanding of the material objects: what are they good for and how to use them. SLI are interested in minimizing the uncomfortable physical experiences. They can describe in detail the pain in the body but prefer not to talk about it and to keep themselves to themselves. They have a remarkable sense of humour and can ease the emotional atmosphere around them. SLI tend switch easily the topic of conversation and start talking about things without any obvious connection with the previous topic. That might be a comment on the uncomfortable clothes or bad posture etc., which will then be followed by a practical advice on how to improve the situation
    REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.