Is anyone on this forum going to score sensing on this? :P
    Likes wolfnara, Punderstorm, Pluvio liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    Is anyone on this forum going to score sensing on this? :P
    Still waiting. I almost never score Sensing on any test ever, which is still puzzling to me.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

6w7 // 2w3 // 9w1
    Likes magpie, Punderstorm, Pluvio liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

YOUR TYPE IS: LOGIC INTUITIVE EXTRAVERT

Jack London. LIE are the best at hands on tasks, perceive the world as full of possibilities for profit. They know how to solve a problem in the most efficient way, how to use the resources and take into account luck, coincidences and trends. LIE quickly adapt to changes and might switch from one occupation to another if they feel the previous position has exhausted all possibilities. They like to see real-life implementations of their projects and are not interested in completely abstract theories. LIE prefer to earn more rather than to spend less and are happy to spend big sums of money on their life-style and hobbies. They prefer big tasks and work on impulse rather than to do a routine work and might lack attention to the details. The Entrepreneurs are charismatic, well organized, have the foresight, think about the consequences of their actions and avoid unnecessary risk
    Likes Pluvio liked this post

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Punderstorm View Post
    YOUR TYPE IS: INTUITIVE LOGIC INTROVERT
    Balzac. ILI have the ability to abstract and philosophical thinking, noticing contradictions in conclusions and pointing them to others (critics). There is always logical reasoning behind their conclusions. ILI are able to see the ways to get the profit, often they do not take the opportunity. They are naturally sceptical and can pour the cold water on someone whom they believe to be overenthusiastic. ILI are often sceptical about themselves and their own potential too. They appear to be shy, reserved and unenthusiastic.

Eh.
    Mine too. I don't believe it.
    Likes Punderstorm, Pluvio liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ

YOUR TYPE IS: ETHICAL INTUITIVE INTROVERT
    Dostoevsky. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following. Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done

you got me
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

YOUR TYPE IS: INTUITIVE ETHICAL INTROVERT

meh...
    I keep it all inside because I know the man is everything but kind.

deactivated

Your type is: Intuitive Logic Introvert
    Balzac. ILI have the ability to abstract and philosophical thinking, noticing contradictions in conclusions and pointing them to others (critics). There is always logical reasoning behind their conclusions. ILI are able to see the ways to get the profit, often they do not take the opportunity. They are naturally sceptical and can pour the cold water on someone whom they believe to be overenthusiastic. ILI are often sceptical about themselves and their own potential too. They appear to be shy, reserved and unenthusiastic

MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

YOUR TYPE IS: LOGIC INTUITIVE EXTRAVERT

Jack London. LIE are the best
    at hands on tasks, perceive the world as full of possibilities for profit. They know how to solve a problem in the most efficient way, how to use the resources and take into account luck, coincidences and trends. LIE quickly adapt to changes and might switch from one occupation to another if they feel the previous position has exhausted all possibilities. They like to see real-life implementations of their projects and are not interested in completely abstract theories. LIE prefer to earn more rather than to spend less and are happy to spend big sums of money on their life-style and hobbies. They prefer big tasks and work on impulse rather than to do a routine work and might lack attention to the details. The Entrepreneurs are charismatic, well organized, have the foresight, think about the consequences of their actions and avoid unnecessary risk

Stopped reading right there, that's all I needed to know
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Cowardly, Pluvio, Typh0n liked this post

MBTI
    IsTP
    Enneagram
    954 sp
    Socionics
    ILI

YOUR TYPE IS: LOGIC INTUITIVE INTROVERT
    Robespierre. The Analysts are often perfectionists, see the world as a single structured system, where all the elements are logically interconnected. People of this type strain after order and logic in their own mind and around them. LII are able to pay attention to details and work accurately. They have very stiff principles and ideas of justice. These are based on their logic and therefore on the idea of fairness, but not on the moral rules of the society or family. They are ready to defend their principles and will not walk past something they see as injustice. LII put their principles higher than their own interests or interests of their family and the close ones. The Analysts are able to see multiple potential outcomes and are seeking knowledge in wide spectrum of topics. They prefer abstract theories and are a lot less interested in their practical implementation
    Accidentally offensive

MBTI: IxTP (Ti-dom, leaning on Ne-aux)
    Socionics: idek anymore. SLI, ILI, LII....
    Enneagram: 9w1 > 5b > 4w5 sp
    Alignment: Neutral (inching toward Lawful neutral)
    Temperament: Phlegmatic/Melancholic > Sanguine (online persona) > Choleric
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/25/258523.png
    Johari and Nohari

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

Your type is: Ethical Intuitive Introvert
    Dostoevsky. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following. Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done