• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Mini-Test. 4 Questions!

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mini-Test, Translated from Russian to English

Since it is translated, the questions will be worded a bit strangely. But it is quite easy to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Your type - Yesenin (IEI)
You feel perfectly the dynamics of events, their development over time, the dialectic. Strive to resolve the contradictions, constantly weighing the "pros" and "against."
Over time, publicly traded on the part seems just too loosely. Can you tell time without a watch, and almost always late for meetings.
It is easy to "travel" in time, constantly thinking about the past, full of memories, and an uncertain future. Possess a foreboding and often guess the outcome.
Chances are you emotional and anxious people. Emotions soft, with subtle gradations. But you manifest them deliberately, "after careful consideration". Good feel shades of moods of other people, but do not always understand what they are due. As you can guess, you are a human experience. Capacity for sympathy and compassion, compassionate, sometimes sentimental.
Strive to show the surrounding aesthetics, artistic taste. Dress is usually elegant, free, romantic style. Tend voskhischaetsya beauty of man and nature, decorate your life works of nature or of art.
You are hard questions of business benefits and feasibility. You can have things in the house, no useful function. You do not always get the ordered organization of everyday life, here - perhaps tendency to "bohemian" lifestyle. You inconvenienced work in the field of production and economy.
Most of all, you sympathize with people determined, strong-willed. Being soft nature by man, nevertheless favorably perceive expressions of friendship in rough shape. I enjoy listening to stories about the persistent overcoming the difficulties, the strategy and tactics to achieve the chain.
In assessing any phenomenon attaches great importance to its logical cogency, clarity of position. Familiarization with slim, internally consistent concepts inspires you and motivates to action.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Your type - Balzac (OR)

You perfectly understand the dynamics of the development of events and know how to highlight the contradictions in dialectical predominating trends, and on this basis - to predict the picture of the near future. However, you are skeptical approach to the assessment of what is happening, to creatively interpret the issues of timeliness or delay of certain phenomena.

In the activity you are guided by the principles of rationality and feasibility of actions, direct them to the recovery of reasonable profit. You know how scrupulous, without losing sight of the details, analyze the problem of any complexity.

When communicating you often touch on the theme of beauty and harmony, interested in matters of art and aesthetics. Dress is generally elegant, tasteful.

Try to keep calm and correct. Laughing is likely rare, may be more common for you sad smile. At the moment of greatest dissatisfaction can flare up, but usually prefer to avoid displays of emotion.

Pete sympathy for the strong-willed, self-confident people. Their irresistible impulse and thrust force are soothing on your way. I am pleased to perceive tips relating to the revitalization of your own volitional qualities.

You believe that love should prevail in the world. Tales of beautiful human relationships fill you inspiration and thirst for new achievements.

The bit about emotional displays...not terribly accurate. I laugh all the time.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The bit about emotional displays...not terribly accurate. I laugh all the time.

That sentence structure is a bit off, 'Laughing is likely rare, may be more common for you sad smile', I wonder which is it, that you smile and laugh a lot albeit a bit reluctantly, or not? :rly???:

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your type - Dumas (SEI)
Thinly versed in beauty and harmony, has excellent aesthetic taste. You know how to dress up nice and original. Both at home and in the workplace create a very warm, welcoming atmosphere, comfortable in all respects.
At the same time play an important role various small ornaments, which give the interior a special charm (flowers, napkins, etc.). To deeply feel the beauty of nature. However, do not like long journeys, because they do not want to give up comfort. Rather, I think, prefer a Sunday picnic in the company of old friends.
Very sociable, you can easily talk with a stranger. Treat people warm and welcoming.
Emotional, impulsive, sometimes violent, but do not like the long conflict. If someone is very much to you, "tired", rather stop with this person all relations.
Reputed cute and charming, it is often the soul of the company. In its activities, avoid using official channels, most are trying to negotiate with people.
Strive to ensure that others saw in you busy, anxious person, but it feels kind of deliberateness. In fact, you are quite the contrary, is not enough mobilized, and it even prevents you to fully realize their potential.
Try to keep up everywhere, do everything on time. If you want to be punctual, you will come to meet exactly at the appointed time, if you decide to be late for fifteen minutes - and do.
Most likely, you can commit irrational acts, for example, to buy unnecessary things. Generally, purchasing and other operations associated with the solution of the business benefits become for you an ordeal. You do not always have the confidence and how to plan the most appropriate sequence of actions.
You sympathize with people who are full of interesting ideas towards the future, doing significant business perspective. You pyuboznatelny, happy to listen to new ideas.
It is most of all a logical harmony and completeness. People who can think globally and clearly, enliven you, filled with a thirst for action.

Irrational acts? Sounds like something spock would say.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
That sentence structure is a bit off, 'Laughing is likely rare, may be more common for you sad smile', I wonder which is it, that you smile and laugh a lot albeit a bit reluctantly, or not? :rly???:

I mean, I know people that don't laugh even while watching stuff they think is funny, or who will only make occasional, strained smile at that stuff, so I think it'd probably be referring to them. Although I guess weak/PoLR Fe might be able to know when to laugh but not really be able to get into it...

Sad smile I guess means no teeth though. That's probably the giveaway that it's #1.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your type - Don Quixote (ILE)

Most likely, you are inclined to abstract thinking, the study of abstract issues. Full of unusual ideas. Often, however, can not explain them clearly enough. Ideas remain somewhat obscure, "intuitive".
Can you see the interesting and promising opportunities in the study of the objective world. Under certain conditions, such a person, you can be the creator of a completely new, revolutionary scientific theory.
Most often you act consistently, their actions are logically linked to one another, are arranged in a clear system aimed at the realization of your ideas.
You can be a good organizer, you prefer to manage a team, in front of which are quite global and long-term goals.
Strive to surround you saw active, strong-willed person. In extreme situations, are not afraid of the external pressure, boldly going "against the tide", leading to the end of the line you started. Dresses seem to be quite interesting, with the usual practice of strict taste.
It is possible that you are targeting in bad relationships between humans. And even, experiencing uncertainty in matters of ethics, trying to bypass them in silence. Serious challenges in front of you - it is the tendency to acts that sometimes others may find it is not quite ethical. The more that you are very painfully react to the comments on these aspects.
You need a beautiful, harmonious environment, and often happy to take part in discussions on issues of aesthetics.
It seems that you are sure that a good conversation must be lively and emotional. Sympathize with the people demonstrating vivid emotions. From these people you are emotionally "recharged", drawing from them a source of inspiration for further work.
In most cases, you do not divide people into friends and foes. Everyone try to be equally useful.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dunno. IxI.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your type - Balzac (OR)
You perfectly understand the dynamics of the development of events and know how to highlight the contradictions in dialectical predominating trends, and on this basis - to predict the picture of the near future. However, you are skeptical approach to the assessment of what is happening, to creatively interpret the issues of timeliness or delay of certain phenomena.
In the activity you are guided by the principles of rationality and feasibility of actions, direct them to the recovery of reasonable profit. You know how scrupulous, without losing sight of the details, analyze the problem of any complexity.
When communicating you often touch on the theme of beauty and harmony, interested in matters of art and aesthetics. Dress is generally elegant, tasteful.
Try to keep calm and correct. Laughing is likely rare, may be more common for you sad smile. At the moment of greatest dissatisfaction can flare up, but usually prefer to avoid displays of emotion.
Pete sympathy for the strong-willed, self-confident people. Their irresistible impulse and thrust force are soothing on your way. I am pleased to perceive tips relating to the revitalization of your own volitional qualities.
You believe that love should prevail in the world. Tales of beautiful human relationships fill you inspiration and thirst for new achievements.

No clue what socionics type this is, anyone know??

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your type - Balzac (OR)

No clue what socionics type this is, anyone know??

Chart

This may help you! Balzac is INTp.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Your type - Yesenin (IEI)
You feel perfectly the dynamics of events, their development over time, the dialectic. Strive to resolve the contradictions, constantly weighing the "pros" and "against."
Over time, publicly traded on the part seems just too loosely. Can you tell time without a watch, and almost always late for meetings.
It is easy to "travel" in time, constantly thinking about the past, full of memories, and an uncertain future. Possess a foreboding and often guess the outcome.
Chances are you emotional and anxious people. Emotions soft, with subtle gradations. But you manifest them deliberately, "after careful consideration". Good feel shades of moods of other people, but do not always understand what they are due. As you can guess, you are a human experience. Capacity for sympathy and compassion, compassionate, sometimes sentimental.
Strive to show the surrounding aesthetics, artistic taste. Dress is usually elegant, free, romantic style. Tend voskhischaetsya beauty of man and nature, decorate your life works of nature or of art.
You are hard questions of business benefits and feasibility. You can have things in the house, no useful function. You do not always get the ordered organization of everyday life, here - perhaps tendency to "bohemian" lifestyle. You inconvenienced work in the field of production and economy.
Most of all, you sympathize with people determined, strong-willed. Being soft nature by man, nevertheless favorably perceive expressions of friendship in rough shape. I enjoy listening to stories about the persistent overcoming the difficulties, the strategy and tactics to achieve the chain.
In assessing any phenomenon attaches great importance to its logical cogency, clarity of position. Familiarization with slim, internally consistent concepts inspires you and motivates to action.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to this, I'm Yesenin (IEI). Interesting. I wonder if my Socionics type changes depending on which MBTI "mindset" I'm in? The last time I took a Socionics test, I was typed as LII.

Last edited:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Critic (ILI)

I tend to constantly generate new ideas.
Very good notices contradictions, inconsistencies and omissions in the words and deeds of others. Skeptical and critical about the prospects hasty initiatives. It can give an accurate description of virtually any person, to predict its actions and the main reaction. Ironic. Calmly and patiently leads another person to the desired step, prepare it in advance. It takes only those businesses and projects that guarantee a reliable profit. Very thrifty handling money. The work makes very clearly, slowly, and going into all the details. He tries to calculate everything in your mind wants to control the whole process. He knows how to capitalize on all the accumulated information. Prefers to draw energy from their inner world (thoughts, emotions, experiences, prezhevany) information, which he tends to use internally is based on his own premonitions, makes decisions based on reason, based on logic and objective considerations, it prefers flexible lifestyle. A very prudent in matters of convenience, comfort and health. In any case, do not accept an emergency methods and naked enthusiasm. In everyday life I tend to surround themselves with a large number of 'old' and familiar objects. Often there is a gourmet and a good cook. Scrupulously fulfill hygiene standards, everywhere and always tries to keep clean. He likes to bet on a variety of topics. Hot, often spoils the mood of themselves and others. In general, bad controls your mood and emotions, his condition can range from melancholic depression to sudden outbursts of discontent. His main problem - finding inner peace and balance. It is not like when it is removed from the state of calm and relaxation. It may be nice to show themselves in the research activities of applied research, including the economy, system analysis, forecasting and risk analysis and perspectives, history, philosophy, etc.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your type - Hugo (ESE)

Most likely, you are very emotional people. Emotions bright, beautiful, artistic. Not only do you own your own creative emotions, but also perfectly feel subtle nuances of other people's moods. Capable genuinely happy for others. We can say - live in a world of emotions and moods. Sometimes you are using that its strong function to exert emotional pressure.

You are very gracious host, guests are able to create the mood. You appreciate the friendship and have, as a rule, a wide circle of acquaintances.

Do you know how to dress. Always believe in your own taste. You can be bright, spectacular and refined elegance. Meticulously evaluate other people's toilets. No detail exterior will not escape your attention. Do you like to eat tasty and varied, offering guests a luxurious table. Is able to create in the house a nice, comfortable atmosphere.

Strive to be a business man. Others demonstrate its discretion, common sense. Attaches great importance to the success of the service. Try to achieve material prosperity, for it can use a wide range of tools: from calculating business risk to gambling. Generally, you must have a player by nature, gambling, addictive personality. There is a lack of knowledge and capabilities in the business field, seeking to expand them. Always busy with something, "all in the works."

Often due to a busy forget about the time, late for a meeting. It seems that there is always somewhere in a hurry, take your time. Painfully react to the comments on this subject, such as "stop, come in myself plenty of time." Valid only delicate reminder that "it is time to do something-something."

Talk about what you like "smart people". With bated breath listened to the slender, precise theory - Abstract (mathematics) and strict in its specificity (economics, law). Trying to do to be logical.

Are you interested in all the unusual, mysterious inspiration to action, hitherto incomprehensible events, uncharted worlds. You can, for example, to make every effort to master scuba diving and enjoy the research on what not similar depths of the sea.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
According to this, I'm Yesenin (IEI). Interesting. I wonder if my Socionics type changes depending on which MBTI "mindset" I'm in? The last time I took a Socionics test, I was typed as LII.

It's not supposed to, but most tests or opinions don't recognize the various situations people encounter and exist in. Your current mindset will be shown in MBTI and most Socionics tests or opinions, but your real Socionics type should take into account your various mindsets and correctly order them for which ones are closest to a psychological equilibrium.

My mindsets go between EII, LII, LSI, etc. in conscious thought, but only EII is an equilibrium state.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's not supposed to, but most tests or opinions don't recognize the various situations people encounter and exist in. Your current mindset will be shown in MBTI and most Socionics tests or opinions, but your real Socionics type should take into account your various mindsets and correctly order them for which ones are closest to a psychological equilibrium.

My mindsets go between EII, LII, LSI, etc. in conscious thought, but only EII is an equilibrium state.

I agree.
I go between IEI and EII as well. Sometimes I'll even get EIE if I'm in a bright and sociable mood. But I definitely relate to IEI out of them all the most.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree.
I go between IEI and EII as well. Sometimes I'll even get EIE if I'm in a bright and sociable mood. But I definitely relate to IEI out of them all the most.

Within Socionics, each Element is representative of one of the 16 types. If an individual is operating primarily in a single function, e.g. Role Function, then the individual will display all properties and mannerisms of the Element which resides in such. In example, in unfamiliar places where I am "on guard," I will predominantly come across as LSI, the Inspector, the Rule Man, etc., due to Ti+ being my Role function, and I will display all pluses and minuses of being of being such. This is why it is often folly to attempt to type individuals with a limited view, because you may very well be, and usually are, witnessing a Function within their Type, not the Type itself.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your type - Dumas (SEI)

Thinly versed in beauty and harmony, has excellent aesthetic taste. You know how to dress up nice and original. Both at home and in the workplace create a very warm, welcoming atmosphere, comfortable in all respects.
At the same time play an important role various small ornaments, which give the interior a special charm (flowers, napkins, etc.). To deeply feel the beauty of nature. However, do not like long journeys, because they do not want to give up comfort. Rather, I think, prefer a Sunday picnic in the company of old friends.
Very sociable, you can easily talk with a stranger. Treat people warm and welcoming.
Emotional, impulsive, sometimes violent, but do not like the long conflict. If someone is very much to you, "tired", rather stop with this person all relations.
Reputed cute and charming, it is often the soul of the company. In its activities, avoid using official channels, most are trying to negotiate with people.
Strive to ensure that others saw in you busy, anxious person, but it feels kind of deliberateness. In fact, you are quite the contrary, is not enough mobilized, and it even prevents you to fully realize their potential.
Try to keep up everywhere, do everything on time. If you want to be punctual, you will come to meet exactly at the appointed time, if you decide to be late for fifteen minutes - and do.
Most likely, you can commit irrational acts, for example, to buy unnecessary things. Generally, purchasing and other operations associated with the solution of the business benefits become for you an ordeal. You do not always have the confidence and how to plan the most appropriate sequence of actions.
You sympathize with people who are full of interesting ideas towards the future, doing significant business perspective. You pyuboznatelny, happy to listen to new ideas.
It is most of all a logical harmony and completeness. People who can think globally and clearly, enliven you, filled with a thirst for action.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1st try: Dostoyevsky (EII)
2nd: Zhukov (SLE)
3rd: Hugo (ESE)