• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you Neurotic?

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Questions are too broad and can be answered differently depending on the scenario. Typically, I'm not the type of person to gloss over details, but in the case of a realistic diagnosis, priority should be on deduction and narrowing down on what needs to be focused on.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't need the test to tell me that my score is exactly 85.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
your score is: 32%

I told you it was the shit on your own upper lip. (...not to anyone in particular)

On this Neuroticism Test, your score is: 80%

Not surprised. I'm even sure this would have been much higher a while back.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
69%
I am a calm person who is just easily annoyed. Not easily angered. There is a difference.
But lately I've been under stress so I'm more neurotic than I'd normally be.
Just been all and all irritable in general lately. I wouldn't say I'm normally neurotic.
When I hung out at my dad's house and the trees started moving around a lot he got all nervous and pacing around and I was chill. Got threatened by big dogs when walking back home at night and didn't give a shit. I often look careless even if I'm not. Just often there is no reason to freak out because it won't help anything.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On this Neuroticism Test, your score is: 100%

hahaha.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
On this Neuroticism Test, your score is: 68% :)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On this Neuroticism Test, your score is: 53%

About Neuroticism

Neuroticism, also known inversely as Emotional Stability, refers to the tendency to experience negative emotions. Those who score high on Neuroticism may experience primarily one specific negative feeling such as anxiety, anger, or depression, but are likely to experience several of these emotions. People high in Neuroticism are emotionally reactive. They respond emotionally to events that would not affect most people, and their reactions tend to be more intense than normal. They are more likely to interpret ordinary situations as threatening, and minor frustrations as hopelessly difficult. Their negative emotional reactions tend to persist for unusually long periods of time, which means they are often in a bad mood. These problems in emotional regulation can diminish a neurotic's ability to think clearly, make decisions, and cope effectively with stress.

At the other end of the scale, individuals who score low in Neuroticism are less easily upset and are less emotionally reactive. They tend to be calm, emotionally stable, and free from persistent negative feelings. Freedom from negative feelings does not mean that low scorers experience a lot of positive feelings; frequency of positive emotions is a component of the Extraversion domain.

That means average I assume, which is accurate in my case. I'm not overtly neurotic but I am sometimes

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
On this Neuroticism Test, your score is: 97%

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP