• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your psychic ability ?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What Is Your Psychic Ability? What Is Your Psychic Ability? • Inspower.co

I got that :

TELEPATHY (and I do believe in it as I can experience it)

You are empathetic towards people.
Meaning you have a very close understanding of their emotional state and even take it as your own.
This allows you to have a connection beyond the 5 senses with people.
And you feel that and even do extraordinary things such as finishing their sentences before them or know when they need you.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Astral Projection.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm sad, I thought this thread was genuinely asking :(

Precognition
You experience deja vu a lot or dreams that in some way come to be true. This is very usual to you and you are naturally tapped into your precognition/premonition. Either by dreams or glimpses of visions.

But true! Sort of lol.

Ingrid in grids

Astral projection

quiz said:
Astral projection is the ability to travel to places only with your consciousness and awareness. Yogis were able to achieve this ability by reaching one of the slowest frequency of their mind through meditation (the point between awake and asleep. In psychology known as Theta brainwaves). This ability can be very useful in so many ways.

lol.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Astral projection

Pretty sure I answered Yes on exactly one question, which was apparently tied to Astral projection

I see blurriness around people when I'm totally fucking blackout drunk but I don't think that counts
I'm sad, I thought this thread was genuinely asking :(
I'm glad it wasn't, on account of that I'd have to answer "N/A" and look like a bitch

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Astral projection

Pretty sure I answered Yes on exactly one question, which was apparently tied to Astral projection

I see blurriness around people when I'm totally fucking blackout drunk but I don't think that countsI'm glad it wasn't, on account of that I'd have to answer "N/A" and look like a bitch

how do you know, I'm assuming someone tells you but how do you know they're not lying?

I got telepathy.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
how do you know, I'm assuming someone tells you but how do you know they're not lying?

I just know, man. It's this unexplainable feeling..

I think that's my psychic ability, to remember what happened while completely shitfaced

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
metacognition - i have enough self-awareness to realise psychic powers are bullshit

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I just know, man. It's this unexplainable feeling..

I think that's my psychic ability, to remember what happened while completely shitfaced

that's not being blacked out, i don't black out and have been completely shitfaced even ended up in the hospital and i remember everything up to the time i collapsed and the ambulance was called.

but to be fair all i had to eat in the last 48 hours was half a sandwhich and forgot i hadn't really eaten before i started drinking and i drank a lot. if i had eaten i would've been fine just really drunk

though when i woke up ask the nurse about the iv and he said for hydration and i was like that makes sense because we're 3d and if we were 2d i wouldn't need it. i was completely serious and he looked at me and then kept asking if i had done any other drugs and i was like no because i hadn't. and the next day i felt like i was turning into an indian transvestite.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Psychokinesis. You have experienced weird 'coincidences' a lot such as lights flickering only when you are around, electrical devices not functioning well, objects moving on their own... This is a sign that you are unintentionally psychokinetic. Which is the manipulation of energy through will (or unwanted will or emotions) alone.

That.... actually seems pretty cool. I would love to see elaboration on that.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Precognition

You experience deja vu a lot or dreams that in someway come to be true. This is very usual to you and you are naturally tapped into your precognition/premonition. Either by dreams or glimpses of visions.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Psychokinesis.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All mine related to coincidences, but some of the questions, you'd have to be schizophrenic to believe that they happen to you lol