• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your psychic ability ?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Astral Projection

Astral projection is the ability to travel to places only with your consciousness and awareness. Yogis were able to achieve this ability by reaching one of the slowest frequency of their mind through meditation (the point between awake and asleep. In psychology known as Theta brainwaves). This ability can be very useful in so many ways.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Preejaculation oO that test want a fight! xD

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
in dreams

Precognition​

You experience deja vu a lot or dreams that in someway come to be true. This is very usual to you and you are naturally tapped into your precognition/premonition. Either by dreams or glimpses of visions.

what is this?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Precognition​

You experience deja vu a lot or dreams that in someway come to be true. This is very usual to you and you are naturally tapped into your precognition/premonition. Either by dreams or glimpses of visions.

what is this?

certainly not any ordinary crystal ball. :unsure: Is that a... no... really?

Textured silicone gel crystal ball? :newwink:

Puffypolma

Bizarre Love Triangle
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Aura Reading

You are able to see the electromagnetic field around living beings which is also called an aura by believers. After time (or even sooner), you will begin to see different colors in an aura. This can help you in different ways such as knowing someone's personality, knowing their intentions, health state and more!

Beorn

Permabanned
Telepathy

But, based on all my no answers it probably should have said I have no psychic abilities.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Psychokinesis

You have experienced weird 'coincidences' a lot such as lights flickering only when you are around, electrical devices not functioning well, objects moving on their own... This is a sign that you are unintentionally psychokinetic. Which is the manipulation of energy through will (or unwanted will or emotions) alone.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Might've been more fun if I hadn't had to click through several ads throughout.

I've taken this before and I don't remember what I got. This time I got astral projection.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Clairvoyance

6d7a29cf-2da9-4dac-88fb-f6704b80aecc.jpg

You see things that people would call you crazy for. When you were little you were used to having an imaginary friend. You could often see things around places that have been reported haunted as well

Ha.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
TELEPATHY (and I do believe in it as I can experience it)

You are empathetic towards people.
Meaning you have a very close understanding of their emotional state and even take it as your own.
This allows you to have a connection beyond the 5 senses with people.
And you feel that and even do extraordinary things such as finishing their sentences before them or know when they need you.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Empathetic.

Of course, if you had just *asked* me, I would have said sarcasm.

sonictard

Night copollution.

Every night I wake up and find out I had copulation. One blink of an eye, and I become blind.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Telepathy .. Which is strange since I expected and can identify a bit more with Precognition. I have had a few of the dreams that turned out to be very true. And just because I can usually read people well doesn't mean I'm suddenly empathic. I don't remember that being a prerequisite for telepathy(mind reading). Getting annoyed by that assumption.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Psychokinesis
You have experienced weird 'coincidences' a lot such as lights flickering only when you are around, electrical devices not functioning well, objects moving on their own... This is a sign that you are unintentionally psychokinetic. Which is the manipulation of energy through will (or unwanted will or emotions) alone.