• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind Of Wood Should Your “Harry Potter” Wand Be Made Of?

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
https://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflahe...and-be-made-of?utm_term=.icN2WqBXa#.mcRoNbd6q

You Got: Holly Wood Wand

“Ahh,” Ollivander says, eyes glittering with the sparks flying from the tip of the holly wand he’s handed you. “You are, no doubt, on a quest. The wand sees all. Holly wands pick owners who have been given a great and often burdensome task in life. You have, perhaps, heard of Harry Potter — he wields a holly wand. Whatever your task, this wand will not fail you. Once bound together, a holly wand and its owner are one. Those who hold a holly wand are often among the most loyal, devoted witches and wizards. Whatever this great task is, I wish you luck.”

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Got: Vine Wood Wand
“Devoted, selfless,” Ollivander whispers to himself as the sparks shoot from the end of your vine wood wand. “You’re a true intellectual, and you’re looking for something. A greater purpose? This wand will help you find it. Many overlook how complex your nature is, but those who are chosen by vine wood have a multitude of paths before them — your many talents often pull you in conflicting directions. Do you know a young witch named Hermione Granger? She also wields a vine wood wand, there are many similarities between the two of you. This wand will guide you down whatever path you choose."

I liked this quiz.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Got: Cherry Wood Wand

“Curious, curious,” Mr. Ollivander says as sparks fly from the end of the cherry wood wand he just handed you. “One of the rarest woods,” he says. “Some might overlook a cherry wood wand because of the delicate blossoms the tree produces — just as many often overlook you, my friend.” He looks at you for a long moment. “You might know a young man, Neville Longbottom, who possesses the same make of wand — you two are similar. You have great magical power within you. This wand will help you find it, but you must always keep in mind that this wood is rare because it’s of great power, and must be used responsibly.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Got: Elder Wood Wand

Mr. Ollivander looks at you for a long moment as the sparks fly from the tip of the elder wood wand he just handed you. “Fascinating,” he mumbles. “The rarest wood of all — you must have a wealth of magical talent for it to have chosen you. This wand wood is deeply steeped in lore, many think it’s truly unlucky. You’ve heard of the Elder Wand, I assume. When an elder wood wand chooses you, chances are your destiny is one for the history books. This is a powerful pairing, I wish you luck — but I advise caution. Your path may be treacherous, but you’ll be well-armed.”

I chose Hufflepuff so I haven't a clue how I got this.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

“Ahh,” Ollivander says, eyes glittering with the sparks flying from the tip of the holly wand he’s handed you. “You are, no doubt, on a quest. The wand sees all. Holly wands pick owners who have been given a great and often burdensome task in life. You have, perhaps, heard of Harry Potter — he wields a holly wand. Whatever your task, this wand will not fail you. Once bound together, a holly wand and its owner are one. Those who hold a holly wand are often among the most loyal, devoted witches and wizards. Whatever this great task is, I wish you luck.”

latest

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
a multitude of paths

What Kind Of Wood Should Your “Harry Potter” Wand Be Made Of?
The wand chooses the witch or wizard.

“Devoted, selfless,” Ollivander whispers to himself as the sparks shoot from the end of your vine wood wand. “You’re a true intellectual, and you’re looking for something. A greater purpose? This wand will help you find it. Many overlook how complex your nature is, but those who are chosen by vine wood have a multitude of paths before them — your many talents often pull you in conflicting directions. Do you know a young witch named Hermione Granger? She also wields a vine wood wand, there are many similarities between the two of you. This wand will guide you down whatever path you choose."

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
You Got: Elder Wood Wand

Mr. Ollivander looks at you for a long moment as the sparks fly from the tip of the elder wood wand he just handed you. “Fascinating,” he mumbles. “The rarest wood of all — you must have a wealth of magical talent for it to have chosen you. This wand wood is deeply steeped in lore, many think it’s truly unlucky. You’ve heard of the Elder Wand, I assume. When an elder wood wand chooses you, chances are your destiny is one for the history books. This is a powerful pairing, I wish you luck — but I advise caution. Your path may be treacherous, but you’ll be well-armed.”

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Holly Wood Wand - see your own description. :)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You Got: Cherry Wood Wand
“Curious, curious,” Mr. Ollivander says as sparks fly from the end of the cherry wood wand he just handed you. “One of the rarest woods,” he says. “Some might overlook a cherry wood wand because of the delicate blossoms the tree produces — just as many often overlook you, my friend.” He looks at you for a long moment. “You might know a young man, Neville Longbottom, who possesses the same make of wand — you two are similar. You have great magical power within you. This wand will help you find it, but you must always keep in mind that this wood is rare because it’s of great power, and must be used responsibly.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
The Vine Wood Wand

"Devoted, selfless,” Ollivander whispers to himself as the sparks shoot from the end of your vine wood wand. “You’re a true intellectual, and you’re looking for something. A greater purpose? This wand will help you find it. Many overlook how complex your nature is, but those who are chosen by vine wood have a multitude of paths before them — your many talents often pull you in conflicting directions. Do you know a young witch named Hermione Granger? She also wields a vine wood wand, there are many similarities between the two of you. This wand will guide you down whatever path you choose.

Though I feel I would be wandless.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You Got: Hawthorn Wood Wand
“Full of complexities,” Ollivander says, smiling, as the sparks fly from the tip of your hawthorn wand. “You have a natural propensity for healing, but your path won’t be easy. This wand performs best with magical folk who have different, often conflicting abilities — hawthorn is, for example, also an exceptional conductor for curses. You may know a young man at named Draco Malfoy — he shares a similar disposition, and the same wand wood. You have two defined paths in front of you; this wand will accompany you on whichever you choose. Choose wisely.”

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I like that the creator actually put thought into making this Buzzfeed test.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My results: