• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI/Jung Personality Test by PsychCentral

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, I love tests and quizzes, can't you tell?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Test

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Personality Test Results
You are I-N-F-J

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging (INFJ)
Introversion - 31%
Intuitive - 53%
Feeling - 48%
Judging - 35%

INFJ - The Protector
Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Introverted - Intuitive - Thinking - Judging (INTJ)

Introversion 46
Intuitive 53
Thinking 71
Judging 37

A fate worse than death

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Second what [MENTION=22264]Bush Did 9/11[/MENTION] said

I - 27
N - 53
T - 79
J - 48

Some questions seemed redundant and could have been combined into single questions with more answer options to streamline the test.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP!

I - 50
N - 53
F - 46
P - 60

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTP!

I - 50 ( could be E I guess)
S- 49
T-81
P- 62

ISTP - The Mechanic
Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP!

I - 50 ( could be E I guess)
S- 49 (Wouldn't this be an N though since its only 49?)
T- 81
P- 62

ISTP - The Mechanic
Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

Lol yeah I didn't get the numbers either. My Introversion/Extroversion bar was at the center at 50 but my Thinking/Feeling bar was way closer to feeling at 46??

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol yeah I didn't get the numbers either. My Introversion/Extroversion bar was at the center at 50 but my Thinking/Feeling bar was way closer to feeling at 46??

So I think the way it works is that anything below or above 50 means one or the other. The closer you are to 50 the more balanced you are with the other. So for you your I/E could go either way at 50 like mine and you're feeling is pretty close to 50 too so you might exhibit a lot of T traits?

I'm so close on the I/E line + the N/S line that it could go 1 of four ways pretty easily. This one I happened to get ISTP which isn't surprising. I guess it depends on my mood since I just got done doing something 'mechanical' :wink:

I think the only thing that is not open to debate is that I'm definitely a TP type :p

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, so close.

I - 47
N - 53
F - 46
P - 54

Haha, twinsies!

Also I am currently consoling a coworker over the sudden and tragic death of her dog and was typing the word 'happy' which got autocorrected to 'gspot'. Came dangerously close to sending it lol.

Starry

Haha, twinsies!

Also I am currently consoling a coworker over the sudden and tragic death of her dog and was typing the word 'happy' which got autocorrected to 'gspot'. Came dangerously close to sending it lol.

This is by far the coolest thing I've ever heard an INFP talk about (okay I'm totally kidding INFP people ha).

This story needed to be told to me and definitely made me so gspot

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lmao really:

ESTP

E - 54
S - 47
T - 77
P - 67

"ESTP - The Doer
Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills."

At times I ask myself why I hate the eight letters. Then I get my answer every time I get my results.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ! I GOT INTJ! :shock: :huh::mellow: I am sorry I never got INTJ before...

I:46
N: 61
T: 56
J: 50

Maybe I am your true long lost INTJ

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ExtroversionIntroversion
IntuitiveSensing
ThinkingFeeling
PerceivingJudging

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Huh? How did this happen?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is by far the coolest thing I've ever heard an INFP talk about (okay I'm totally kidding INFP people ha).

This story needed to be told to me and definitely made me so gspot

Haha! The most interesting INFP posts are made by ENFPs (jk hard). This also made me really gspot.

- - - Updated - - -

ExtroversionIntroversion
IntuitiveSensing
ThinkingFeeling
PerceivingJudging

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Huh? How did this happen?

Yeah not the best test in the world imo

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ExtroversionIntroversion
IntuitiveSensing
ThinkingFeeling
PerceivingJudging

Hmm...

á´…eparted

passages
TlJTATf.png

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Your Personality Test Results
You are E-S-T-P

Extroverted - Sensing - Thinking - Perceiving (ESTP)

Extroversion: 58
Sensing: 43
Thinking: 62
Perceiving: 54

ESTP - The Doer
Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.

:/ Not really at all accurate, but enh.