• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI/Jung Personality Test by PsychCentral

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm somewhat surprised I ended up with INTP/16 considering the questions were so black-and-white, I was kind of expecting something random like ESTP or INFJ.

40-I
57-N
62-T
52-P

"INTP - The Thinker
Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others."

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've taken this one before. ISTP every time.

INTP describes me better here.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personality Test Results
You are I-S-T-P

ISTP - The Mechanic

qEwN0yF.jpg

Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

Oh, no! My feelings! Where have they gone? :(

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ajm0l5.png

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

that description is p crappy lol

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lmao perfect

Your Personality Test Results
You are I-N-T-J

Introverted - Intuitive - Thinking - Judging (INTJ)

I 40
N 51
T 58
J 48

Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ.
I 46
N 51
T 69
J 42

Huh I felt like I was going to get ENTP again.

Laxton

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
69 - E
45 - S
75 - T
50 - J
I thought I was either an ENTJ or ENTP. All this did was create more confusion. :huh: