• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wordy Socionics test

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Enthusiast (ESE)

71% ILE
38% LII
81% ESE
55% SEI
64% SLE
33% LSI
70% EIE
44% IEI
56% SEE
33% ESI
49% LIE
15% ILI
63% IEE
38% EII
60% LSE
26% SLI

The Observer (ILI)

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

51% ILE, 58% LII, 30% ESE, 52% SEI, 51% SLE, 58% LSI, 22% EIE, 52% IEI, 43% SEE, 53% ESI, 41% LIE, 72% ILI, 43% IEE, 53% EII, 49% LSE and 72% SLI!

I always score as ILI or IEI on socionics tests. On this one I scored a tie in ILI and SLI, but they gave me the ILI description. There were too many answers that I put down as "relate to none, or cannot decide between them," so my result may be inaccurate. But this written description is dead on, it's like my mind filtered itself into words.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Observer (ILI)

61% ILE, 78% LII, 15% ESE, 41% SEI, 40% SLE, 49% LSI, 36% EIE, 62% IEI, 26% SEE, 43% ESI, 63% LIE, 81% ILI, 38% IEE, 64% EII, 42% LSE and 60% SLI!

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Empath (EII)
44% ILE, 59% LII, 37% ESE, 52% SEI, 31% SLE, 35% LSI, 31% EIE, 49% IEI, 52% SEE, 53% ESI, 37% LIE, 63% ILI, 65% IEE, 77% EII, 42% LSE and 66% SLI!

3763661677809969115jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb

EIIs have a strong personal value system and strive to embody their own ideals. EIIs are very attuned to the psychological atmosphere of interaction and to their own feelings towards people and things.

They treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between people and harmonize relationships. When those people that the EII is close to suffer emotionally, the EII will do everything in her power to raise the emotional condition in the individual, often at the EII's expense.

EIIs interact most favorably with LSEs