• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Warm Are You?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blogthings l How Warm Are You?

- - - Updated - - -

You Are Warm
warm.jpg

You are as patient, as outgoing, and as nice as you can be.
You understand people well, and you mostly enjoy being around them.

You are a naturally warm person, but you do have times when you're feeling a bit distant.
But even when you're feeling distant, you try to be empathetic. You always go the extra mile.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You Are Lukewarm

lukewarm.jpg

You feel open and generous sometimes, but you don't always feel like being friendly.
You're not naturally outgoing or curious about people. Being around others drains your resources.

So considering how you feel, you're actually quite warm. You do your best.
And you often find it easy to be warm toward the people you like the most.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Are Lukewarm

You feel open and generous sometimes, but you don't always feel like being friendly.
You're not naturally outgoing or curious about people. Being around others drains your resources.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very Warm

You are kind, caring, and empathetic. A lot of warm energy radiates from you.
And it's not an act - you truly like people. You get a charge from people being around you.

You are are easy going and very socially adaptable. You're willing to overlook peoples'quirks.
You enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and helping them if you can. Giving makes you feel good.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

á´…eparted

passages
:huh:

You Are Very Warm

And it's not an act - you truly like people. You get a charge from people being around you.

You are are easy going and very socially adaptable. You're willing to overlook peoples'quirks.
You enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and helping them if you can. Giving makes you feel good.

-----------

I guess I am based on how I answered thing, I suppose I am. Though I suspect [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] is much warmer than I am, cause with me it really depends on the person. I can very easily be extremely cold. The test framed it from the stand point of stranger, of which I am almost always universally warm to (until the give off signs-vibes that show me that they shouldn't get it for one reason or another).

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are cool

You don't necessarily dislike other people, you just don't feel all that comfortable around them. You tend to keep your distance. However, people may misread you and think you're being a snob.

If you want to be warmer, try starting small. Smile more. Greet people. Ask them how their days are going. It doesn't take a lot to get some warm energy going. And it will make both you and the people around you feel better.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Well I should be around 37°C, but probably slightly cooler.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are Lukewarm

lukewarm.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^
Quite accurate actually.

Revelation 3:16 (KJV):
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

OH SNAP. :cry:

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Very warm.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Blogthings l How Warm Are You?

- - - Updated - - -

You Are Warm
warm.jpg

You are a naturally warm person, but you do have times when you're feeling a bit distant.
But even when you're feeling distant, you try to be empathetic. You always go the extra mile.

Every time I see this thread I think of you [MENTION=24524]Luke O[/MENTION] I always wonder if you get the result "warm" would it then be "lukewarm"? :blush::tongue:

Radian

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You Are Warm

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant