• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fetus's Instinctual Variant Test

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
47% Social (so)

Your dominant instinctual variant is likely social. The so instinct searches for community and belonging in the greater world. An so-dominant fears loneliness, alienation, or inferiority. They may be personable, cooperative, or superficial. They feel that they need a sense of belonging in order to get along in life.

27% Self-preservation (sp)

Your dominant instinctual variant is likely self-preservation. The sp instinct searches for survival, and is focused on itself and its world. An sp-dominant person fears not surviving, and may be fearful of poverty, annihilation, or mortality. They're usually grounded, serious, and stable. They may feel that they must make it on their own in order to survive.

27% Sexual (sx)

Your dominant instinctual variant is likely sexual. The sx instinct searches for intimacy, and is focused on intense connections. An sx-dominant fears incompleteness, loss of connection, or lack of desirability. They may be intense, playful, or impulsive. They feel that they need a strong bond or "other half" in order to get along in life. The sx instinct should not be confused with the physical act of sex or sexual desire itself.

brainheart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
60% sexual, 33% self preservation, 7% social. Kind of surprised by the disparity between sx and sp because I thought I answered quite a few self pres.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
67% Self-preservation (sp)

27% Social (so)

7% Sexual (sx)

Some were predictable, but I find the options descriptive and really helped me make a distinction between sp/so and made me realize a few other things about myself.
It also made me realize how ridiculously averse to sx-related things.

I took this again almost a year later and got this as my result:

40% Social (so)

Your dominant instinctual variant is likely social. The so instinct searches for community and belonging in the greater world. An so-dominant fears loneliness, alienation, or inferiority. They may be personable, cooperative, or superficial. They feel that they need a sense of belonging in order to get along in life.

33% Sexual (sx)

Your dominant instinctual variant is likely sexual. The sx instinct searches for intimacy, and is focused on intense connections. An sx-dominant fears incompleteness, loss of connection, or lack of desirability. They may be intense, playful, or impulsive. They feel that they need a strong bond or "other half" in order to get along in life. The sx instinct should not be confused with the physical act of sex or sexual desire itself.

Your dominant instinctual variant is likely self-preservation. The sp instinct searches for survival, and is focused on itself and its world. An sp-dominant person fears not surviving, and may be fearful of poverty, annihilation, or mortality. They're usually grounded, serious, and stable. They may feel that they must make it on their own in order to survive.

I'm pretty sure I'm more sp over sx, but I can relate to every instinctual variant to a degree.

Ha. I like taking these tests because I fully admit to the instinctual stacking being the hardest for me to pinpoint. This has also been one of the better tests I've taken.

53% Self-preservation (sp)

27% Social (so)

20% Sexual (sx)

As for this current outcome, my lowest score from last time is now my highest, yet it seems the most correct when I really think deeply about it.

I would say based on the descriptions alone, I thoroughly relate to sx over so, but did provide more so answers. However, I'm now fairly confident that my natural instinct ever since I was a young child has always been sp, even though my sp in itself isn't great a lot of the time, but admittedly it's always in the back of my mind regardless.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sx: 67%
Sp: 27%
So: 7%

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sp: 73%
So: 20%
Sx: 7%

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
40%Self-preservation (sp)

40%Sexual (sx)

20%Social (so)

thisisheidi

MBTI Type
INFJ
47%Sexual (sx)

40%Self-preservation (sp)

13%Social (so)

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
53% Social (so)

20% Sexual (sx)

Tengri

53%Social (so)

Your dominant instinctual variant is likely social. The so instinct searches for community and belonging in the greater world. An so-dominant fears loneliness, alienation, or inferiority. They may be personable, cooperative, or superficial. They feel that they need a sense of belonging in order to get along in life

27%Self-preservation (sp)

20%Sexual (sx)

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
73% Sexual (sx)

20% Social (so)

7% Self-preservation (sp)

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
53% sp
27% sx
20% so

sx 73%
sp 27%
so 0%

Haha wtf? 0%? Really? I’ll just be over here in this dark corner, talking to myself.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
73%Self-preservation (sp)

20%Sexual (sx)

7%Social (so)

Surprise surprise.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
73%Self-preservation (sp)

20%Sexual (sx)

7%Social (so)

Surprise surprise.

Quit copying me. ;)