• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fetus's Instinctual Variant Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh my word 0% sx. Can't say I'm surprised. I very much looked forward to lunch time.

B7CuGCu.jpg

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
47% Self-preservation (sp)
Your dominant instinctual variant is likely self-preservation. The sp instinct searches for survival, and is focused on itself and its world. An sp-dominant person fears not surviving, and may be fearful of poverty, annihilation, or mortality. They're usually grounded, serious, and stable. They may feel that they must make it on their own in order to survive.

40% Social (so)
Your dominant instinctual variant is likely social. The so instinct searches for community and belonging in the greater world. An so-dominant fears loneliness, alienation, or inferiority. They may be personable, cooperative, or superficial. They feel that they need a sense of belonging in order to get along in life.

13% Sexual (sx)
Your dominant instinctual variant is likely sexual. The sx instinct searches for intimacy, and is focused on intense connections. An sx-dominant fears incompleteness, loss of connection, or lack of desirability. They may be intense, playful, or impulsive. They feel that they need a strong bond or "other half" in order to get along in life. The sx instinct should not be confused with the physical act of sex or sexual desire itself.

I related to the social selections more than I should, as I'm probably an image type. I do like this test better than any other instinctual variant test, though.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Social Instinct (so): 47%
Self-Preservation Instinct (sp): 27%
Sexual Instinct (sx): 27%

Well, it has gotten my dominant instinctual variant.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love how simple and clear cut the descriptions are. Thank you, OP.

53% Sx: The sx instinct searches for intimacy, and is focused on intense connections. An sx-dominant fears incompleteness, loss of connection, or lack of desirability. They may be intense, playful, or impulsive. They feel that they need a strong bond or "other half" in order to get along in life. The sx instinct should not be confused with the physical act of sex or sexual desire itself.

33% So: The so instinct searches for community and belonging in the greater world. An so-dominant fears loneliness, alienation, or inferiority. They may be personable, cooperative, or superficial. They feel that they need a sense of belonging in order to get along in life.

13% Sp: The sp instinct searches for survival, and is focused on itself and its world. An sp-dominant person fears not surviving, and may be fearful of poverty, annihilation, or mortality. They're usually grounded, serious, and stable. They may feel that they must make it on their own in order to survive.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Social 47%
Self pres 27%
Sexual 27%

Lately I've been scoring low in self pres.

101% awesomeness

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
47%Social (so)
Your dominant instinctual variant is likely social. The so instinct searches for community and belonging in the greater world. An so-dominant fears loneliness, alienation, or inferiority. They may be personable, cooperative, or superficial. They feel that they need a sense of belonging in order to get along in life.

40%Self-preservation (sp)
Your dominant instinctual variant is likely self-preservation. The sp instinct searches for survival, and is focused on itself and its world. An sp-dominant person fears not surviving, and may be fearful of poverty, annihilation, or mortality. They're usually grounded, serious, and stable. They may feel that they must make it on their own in order to survive.

13%Sexual (sx)
Your dominant instinctual variant is likely sexual. The sx instinct searches for intimacy, and is focused on intense connections. An sx-dominant fears incompleteness, loss of connection, or lack of desirability. They may be intense, playful, or impulsive. They feel that they need a strong bond or "other half" in order to get along in life. The sx instinct should not be confused with the physical act of sex or sexual desire itself.