• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pottermore sorting quiz with all possible questions

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
slytherin 82%
ravenclaw 66%
Gryffindor 64%
Hufflepuff 48%

Seems like I am quite a decent part of slytherin

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Your Result: SLYTHERIN!

SLYTHERIN 77%

GRYFFINDOR! 69%

RAVENCLAW 41%

HUFFLEPUFF! 19%

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
91% RAVENCLAW

48%SLYTHERIN!

38%GRYFFINDOR!

34%HUFFLEPUFF!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why is ravenclaw the only result without an exclamation point.

Starry

Let's go hide our true colors in Ravenclaw.

Is Ravenclaw good or something? (yes, I've read the books but just never thought about the houses. I honestly couldn't even tell you with confidence which house Harry belonged to but I would say Gryffindor)

Pottermore Sorting Quiz (all possible questions)
Your Result: RAVENCLAW
Congratulations! You have been sorted into Ravenclaw, the house of intelligence, curiosity, individualism, and wit. You are amongst other Ravenclaws, such as: Cho Chang, and Luna Lovegood.
Result Breakdown:
84% RAVENCLAW
70% SLYTHERIN!
64% GRYFFINDOR!
28% HUFFLEPUFF!

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is Ravenclaw good or something? (yes, I've read the books but just never thought about the houses. I honestly couldn't even tell you with confidence which house Harry belonged to but I would say Gryffindor)

Pottermore Sorting Quiz (all possible questions)
Your Result: RAVENCLAW
Congratulations! You have been sorted into Ravenclaw, the house of intelligence, curiosity, individualism, and wit. You are amongst other Ravenclaws, such as: Cho Chang, and Luna Lovegood.
Result Breakdown:
84% RAVENCLAW
70% SLYTHERIN!
64% GRYFFINDOR!
28% HUFFLEPUFF!

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Ravenclaw is the house where people who are intelligent and who prize intellect over other things go.

And you, madam, are a Gryffindor if there ever was one. The quiz lied.

Starry

Ravenclaw is the house where people who are intelligent and who prize intellect over other things go.

And you, madam, are a Gryffindor if there ever was one. The quiz lied.

Okay, thank you so much. That's weird because I don't even remember any questions on intellect and no. I do not value intelligence as a stand-alone quality at all. (I want to know what you do with what you have regardless of the degree or type of talent.) I'm going to put Gryffindor into my signature in spite of not knowing what that even means because I love that you know that about me.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, thank you so much. That's weird because I don't even remember any questions on intellect and no. I do not value intelligence as a stand-alone quality at all. (I want to know what you do with what you have regardless of the degree or type of talent.) I'm going to put Gryffindor into my signature in spite of not knowing what that even means because I love that you know that about me.

Bravery and courage of conviction. Yup. Gryffindor!

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel the same way.

On closer inspection (too close), I think my first ever Pottermore result was the right one after all - Hufflepuff. I'm just kind of a shitty one. :D Each of the other houses is disqualified for one caridnal reason or another.

Starry

I feel the same way.

On closer inspection (too close), I think my first ever Pottermore result was the right one after all - Hufflepuff. I'm just kind of a shitty one. :D Each of the other houses is disqualified for one caridnal reason or another.

You are a very honorable and trustworthy person...And this comes from *me*...a person who would so rarely assign those to qualities to a person. You are good to the core and if that is what Hufflepuff represents...then that to me would be your house.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
:heart:

Your Result: HUFFLEPUFF!

76%
Congratulations! You have been sorted into Hufflepuff, the house of loyalty, hard working, acceptance, and fairness. You are amongst other Hufflepuffs such as: Tonks and Cedric Diggory

70%RAVENCLAW

48%GRYFFINDOR!

46%SLYTHERIN!

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Result: GRYFFINDOR!

88%
Congratulations! You have been sorted into Gryffindor, the house of bravery and chivalry. You are amongst other Gryffindors such as: Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron Wesley, and Neville Longbottom.

62%RAVENCLAW

45%SLYTHERIN!

15%HUFFLEPUFF!

I was expecting Slytherin, to be honest, since most of my answers were sort of opportunistic. I'm perfectly happy with Gryffindor though.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got Gryffindor.

I'm not the biggest Potterhead in the slightest, but why do I always teeter on the line between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Some tests I get one and sometimes I get the other. What would be the biggest way to tell which side you're on?

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hufflepuff with Ravenclaw in 2nd place.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got Slytherin, but I'm pretty sure I'd fit in anywhere but gryffindor

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Slytherin

Ravenclaw>Huffepuff>Gryffindor
Sure my result was Gryffindor on Pottermore. Who's merlin btw

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Nice.
Draco+Malfoy+anime.jpg

Your Result: SLYTHERIN!86%
Congratulations! You have been sorted into Slytherin, the house of ambition, determination, and cunning. You are amongst other Slytherins such as: Snape, Draco, and MERLIN.
RAVENCLAW 55%
GRYFFINDOR! 48%
HUFFLEPUFF! 19%